Sign in to follow this  
SheepDog

Sad face. Kind of expected some news today.

Would you rather have an IG-2000 preview, Aggressor preview, or something completely new?

I think IG-2000 would be nice.  The holy grail would be Wave 7 or whatever was the next big annoucement.

Really looking forward to IG-2000.

It's not a big deal.  Just was waiting all week for some news and when it doesn't come you get sad face.

Well either way i place my pre order in tomarrow for some scum and villany stuff....was kinda hoping to hear some news on the IG-2000 that may have swayed what I would order but oh well ...I will still be happy with a StarViper and a most wanted expansion....already have a Black Sun fluffy list made up.. IG--2000 and scyk interceptors can wait till my tax returns come in

I'm far more interested in the Raider, but I think IG-2000 is more likely to come sooner, since it was announced sooner. Aesthetically, it's my least favourite off the upcoming ships, but hey, might have some cool upgrades :)

I'm far more interested in the Raider, but I think IG-2000 is more likely to come sooner, since it was announced sooner. Aesthetically, it's my least favourite off the upcoming ships, but hey, might have some cool upgrades :)

Based on the original card fan, we've seen all the upgrade cards that will come with the IG-2000:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4998

1 each of Accuracy Corrector, Autoblaster, Mangler Cannon, Proximity Mine, Seismic Charge, IG-2000 Title, Inertial Dampers and Hot Shot Blaster

2 of Deadman Switch and Feedback Array (we only see one Feedback Array, but they don't usually hide completely unknown upgrades facedown). Both of those are exclusive to the IG-2000 at launch.

That leaves the dial and the pilots as the only things we don't already know about.

That said, I'm most excited for Raider stuff. I want to know how its hardpoints are going to be laid out, I want to know what the Emperor and Tarkin do, I want to know what titles it will have, I want to know everything about it. I'm probably more excited for this ship than I was for any of the Rebel Epic ships.

Edited by PhantomFO

Slightly off topic - do we know if any other ships will come with Autothrusters? I want enough for a small squadron of Intercetors, say four. Not that I mind buying four Star Vipers...

The Starviper comes with 2 copies of Autothrusters.

Slightly off topic - do we know if any other ships will come with Autothrusters? I want enough for a small squadron of Intercetors, say four. Not that I mind buying four Star Vipers...

Hopefully theres enough accuracy correctors where i dont have to buy more than 1 of everything at the get go

Hopefully theres enough accuracy correctors where i dont have to buy more than 1 of everything at the get go
You'll get one from the StarViper and one from the IG2000.