Gizlivadi

So, are we getting any previews ever?

I would love some strategy articles for our game in regards to the upcoming cycle or the Noldor archetype, doesn't necessarily have to have spoilers. I mean I would obviously MUCH prefer some spoilers but yeah even strategy articles would be fantastic....

They could even do second breakfast articles where they don't actually spoil any player cards or even encounter cards but just talk about the new mechanics and threats we will face and how they came to design it that way....

You do make a good point though. It isn't like they are getting non stop spoilers just non stop articles in general.

You do make a good point though. It isn't like they are getting non stop spoilers just non stop articles in general.

They actually do, just not through the FFG news. Last week there were ton of non-stop spoilers for the Wolves of the North box, which ended up with all the remaining unspoiled cards getting spoiled by an espanol guy at the end of the week (presumably because he already has the box in his possession).

It is getting very annoying ... ok we had some fun but there is a point when it isn't a joke anymore

The continuance of this forum thread or the lack of information?

Lack of information ... I have no probles with threads. If I do not like them I just do not open  :)

Something is obviously wrong. Either at production, or development. Could be also delivery.

I agree with you John. There's definitely an issue with one of these things you've mentioned above today. We are a bunch of lads who love this game not only for it's Tolkien's flavour but also because it's mechanically sound and we have a great fun during a play. Anyways unfortunately we have to devote a lot of money to this game which makes us not only players but also customers. Exactly - customers. That's why in my personal estimation FFG should let us know what is going on and why is there such a huge delay in delivery as well as in providing us any news on the forum. Each company knows that selling and providing something to the customers is one thing but having good customer care service is another and it can be sometimes more important than selling any product itself.

Edited by Aeargil

I disagree. I think the release date, complete lack of news, spoilers or any indication as to whats going on is getting ridiculous.

We haven't been told about delays, we haven't been told anything in regards to whats going on.

Also quest log and rules sheets are severely behind.... so little support and maintenance for this game....