Sign in to follow this  
CrypticApathy

Useable rebel cards only in imp packs?

I think that the Rebels have it a little better than Imperials do for upgrades only available through the other faction's ships. Off the top of my head you can only get these cards from Imperial ships:

Predator

Swarm Tactics

Squad Leader

Anti-Pursuit Lasers

Tactical Jammer

Hull Upgrade

Stealth Device

Targeting Computer (which is a useless upgrade for Rebels as I can't think of a ship that doesn't have one natively)

All bombs (no Rebel ships can fit them yet but will be able to after Scum drops)

The two modifications that only work with Phantoms

Tactician

Navigator

Flight Instructor

Sensor Jammer

Intimidation

Edited by WWHSD

Outmaneuver is practically auto include for me when flying A-wings and it's only available in the phantom pack.

Actually it's not available in the Phantom pack at all. It's only available in the TIE Defender and E-wing Expansion Packs. Which gives you a little more flexibility when purchasing!

But yeah PTL and Outmaneuver on a Green Squadron Pilot with the A-wing Test Pilot title is really fun! Unless you're flying against a Decimator.... 

Edited by Jfitz1431

I think that the Rebels have it a little better than Imperials do for upgrades only available through the other faction's ships. Off the top of my head you can only get these cards from Imperial ships:

Predator

Swarm Tactics

Squad Leader

Anti-Pursuit Lasers

Tactical Jammer

Hull Upgrade

Stealth Device

Targeting Computer (which is a useless upgrade for Rebels as I can't think of a ship that doesn't have one natively)

All bombs (no Rebel ships can fit them yet but will be able to after Scum drops)

The two modifications that only work with Phantoms

Tactician

Navigator

Flight Instructor

Sensor Jammer

Intimidation

Oppertunist only comes with Imperial Aces and has awesome synergy with Wes Janson.