Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Brogger

What new characters would you like to come in future expansions ?

89 posts in this topic

talismanamsilat said:

Khornemunster said:

I'd definitely like to see more "non-human" characters like the Minotaur and the Ogre Chieftain. Something like an Undead Knight, Cyclops, Golem, etc…

I'm currently designing the following characters (subject to change):

Centaur, Cyclops, Demoness, Elemental, Gnoll Scavenger, Halfling, Lizardman, Mind Flayer, Naga, Orc Warlord, Whirling Dervish & Yeti.

I'm not sure yet when they will be finished!

Ell.

Good stuff! Here are some ideas. if you've ever played the Heroes of Might and Magic Video games, these should be familiar to you:

Human chars:

Archer/marksman

Pikeman

Peasant

halberdier

Crusader

Zealot

Cavalier

Champion

Enchanter

Nonhuman

Hobgoblin

Gremlin

Gargoyle

Golem (iron, stone)

Angel (or archangel)

Giant (or titan)

Zombie

Wight

Lich

Mummy

Troglodyte

Harpy

Medusa

Beholder

Pegasus Rider

Treant

Imp

Familiar

Devil

Efreet

Pit Fiend

Boar Rider

Rakshasa

Succubus

Personally I would love to see more monsters. Here's my small list (human and non-human):

Nun (!!!)

Cannibal

Demon Worshipper

Cyclop

Leshy (aka Lesovik)

Serial Killer (or Psychopath)

Satyr

Undead Templar

Scarecrow

Beast Tamer

Viking

Glad to see the Ranger coming back in the Forest expansion, I was expecting the Woodsman but The Totem Warrior makes a better substitution.  The Treeman looks very nice and a few that have recommended on this topic, and I think we're getting the Satyr maybe and some forest witch.

What I want to see return are:

1. Dark Elf
  2. Orc
  3. Samurai
  4. Ninja
  5. Pirate
  6. Centaur
  7. Barbarian
  8. Chaos Warrior
  9. Goblin (Variant)

I like the ideas of:

1. Cyclops (Titan)
  2. Viking
  3. Succubus
  4. Medusa
  5. Archangel (Warrior Angel)
  6. Rock Golem

I want to see characters that actually have a chance of entering the Inner Region. A Tavern Maid is a stupid joke, really. What is she doing in the Inner Region? Pouring the other characters drinks?

I don't want to see NO_NAME characters, who most probably are going to die on a nearest small rock.

Well, any character can surpass his or her origins. Gain Strength, Craft, find or purchase good weaponry and tools. Seek/find faithful and maybe powerful Followers.  A good player can win with any character and some luck and strategy skills.

Sacrilege83 and adjogi like this

I want to see characters that actually have a chance of entering the Inner Region. A Tavern Maid is a stupid joke, really. What is she doing in the Inner Region? Pouring the other characters drinks?

I don't want to see NO_NAME characters, who most probably are going to die on a nearest small rock.

Truth be told aren't all characters no-named characters?  That's why a Medusa character would be very different unless there's a name for her kind.

By Tavern Maid and NO_NAME characters I mean characters that actually from a fantasy point of view have a reason to seek the CoC. How drunk I wouldn't be, I cannot imagine a Tavern Maid deciding that her life is boring, and she instead wants to die on the Vampire's Tower. And she, a young lass, can travel milles alone, with her mug kill hordes of goblins and orcs, afford paying for food, water and sleep, and she even know where the very hidden Talisman is.

All I want is characters that from a real point of view could have a reasons and resources to try and gain the CoC.

Sacrilege83 likes this

A soldier.

Strength 4

Craft 2

Life 4

Gold 1

Fate 3

When he's about to lose his last Life, he rolls a d6

1-3 nothing happens. 4-6 He gains one life.

now you have a bare bones character with a minor ability to survive the worst :)

Someone needs to organize a forum game where the OP list the numerous amount of characters not in the game yet, and all members vote on a weekly basis one character getting (+) 1 point and another getting (-) 1 point.  And it might mean something since FFG tunes into their fanbase from time to time as I've been hearing.