Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Brogger

What new characters would you like to come in future expansions ?

89 posts in this topic

We know that the largest and smallest character will come in the next expansion.

Many think that the minotaur will be the large - what do you think ?

I would also like the Orc to come in next expansion, and have wondered what skills he

will be given.

Until now I have just made up an Orc (below) in Strange Eons. Just until the official orc comes. (hopefully)

Orc picture

What other characters would you like to see in the next or future expansion ?

And do you have a qualified gues (maybe from older Talisman versions) what the Orc skills will be (If he will come) ?

Well, minotaur was the biggest mini in 3rd edition (not counting the dragon kinggran_risa.gifwhich sitting on his dragon tower was huge)

I wouldn't mind seeing some giants with a giants region, giant characters and giants enemy adventure cardsdemonio.gif golems could be introduce toogran_risa.gif

Big devils and elementals comes to mind also, shady female vampire.

Ha, it would be funny to see a giant character being reduce to a toad for 3 turngran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif

Or then again, seeing a very tiny character getting bigger because he is transform into a toadsorpresa.gif

Asfor regular character, i hope they will re-introduce archers in talisman.

Cheer

Old Master said:

Well, minotaur was the biggest mini in 3rd edition (not counting the dragon kinggran_risa.gifwhich sitting on his dragon tower was huge)

I wouldn't mind seeing some giants with a giants region, giant characters and giants enemy adventure cardsdemonio.gif golems could be introduce toogran_risa.gif

Ha, it would be funny to see a giant character being reduce to a toad for 3 turngran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif

Or then again, seeing a very tiny character getting bigger because he is transform into a toadsorpresa.gif

Cheer

We have already a stone golem enemy that are in the Reaper expansiongui%C3%B1o.gif

Minotaur is indeed the largest miniature.

The smallest is the Leprechaungran_risa.gif

i hope they will include the bows in the city expansion ! gran_risa.gif

Velhart said:

Old Master said:

Cheer

We have already a stone golem enemy that are in the Reaper expansiongui%C3%B1o.gif

Hi Velhart,

If you check, my spelling for golems is plural, sorry but one golem is not enough for megran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif , so it goes also for giants, devils,elementals,archers.

Giants and elf archers would make great new characters but the best would be a high level devildemonio.gifdemonio.gif

Cheer

Old Master said:

Velhart said:

Old Master said:

Cheer

Hi Velhart,

If you check, my spelling for golems is plural, sorry but one golem is not enough for megran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif , so it goes also for giants, devils,elementals,archers.

Giants and elf archers would make great new characters but the best would be a high level devildemonio.gifdemonio.gif

Cheer

If archers should participate in Talisman, then they must bring the bows backgui%C3%B1o.gif

Anyway, it's a shame that the normal elf from base game, has not a bowsad.gif( bow weapon from third edition)

But FFG can still make a bow shop in the city expansiongran_risa.gif

i see Giants, Devils and Elementals more as enemies than characters.

Anyway, we have a long way to go, if we want all the characters from second and third editiongran_risa.gif

PS: have you seen my response on the dragon topiccool.gif

Velhart,

I appologize. I am still new to Talisman. I was introduced to it a couple months ago and bought it.

cjlow10 said:

Velhart,

I appologize. I am still new to Talisman. I was introduced to it a couple months ago and bought it.

Hi Cjlow,

No worries.

I hope you enjoy the Talisman forum here, and take a look aroundgran_risa.gif

Here is some characters from 3th. edition Talisman that we have not yet seen in 4th. edition gui%C3%B1o.gif

pic76694_lg.jpg

Could be awsome just selling the Hag, Jester etc. gran_risa.gif

pic76693_lg.jpg

pic76516_lg.jpg

Wampire is pretty munc like the Goul in 4th. edition

pic76517_lg.jpg

I have played with the Vampire in Third edition.

The Vampire is too overpowered.

Those characters where included in a White Dwarf magazinecool.gif

Anyway...that are not actually new charactershappy.gif

The Dragon Rider is a good character for the Dragon expansiongran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif

With the Dark Elf, you cannot sell the Hag, Jester or Poltergeist because you discard them at your free willdemonio.gif 

------------

Mr. Brogger:

Did you know that you can also make the pictures smallercool.gif

You are right with the dark elf preocupado.gif

And yes I know pictures can be smaller, but I made them this size so you could read the cards. The missing part is not so important gui%C3%B1o.gif

Cheers

I really hope to see the Vampire, Dragon Rider and Dark elf returns in the 4th edition

They are 3 favorite characters of mine, but i have never played with the Dragon Rider because we have no figure for it and there are not so many dragons in third edition.

Well, thanks Velhart and Mr. Brogger, it seems that we all agree that there should be more dragons, vampires and dark elf archers in Talismangran_risa.gif

The treeman suggest by Mr. Brogger would be interesting too, my only worry would be for movementllorando.gif, tree don't move very fast and I think that if you limit the treeman to a movement of 1 or 2 to be somewhat realistic then we would need special dice for it's movement. I would be game to play it but I'm not sure it would be a popular characterpreocupado.gif

So Velhart, you woulnd't like to play as a giant or a big bad devil?babeo.gifdemonio.gif of course a devil overlord and several devil  minions and giants should make an apperance in the adventure deckgran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif 

BTW I will look at your response on the dragon topichappy.gif

Cheer

Old Master said:

The treeman suggest by Mr. Brogger would be interesting too, my only worry would be for movementllorando.gif, tree don't move very fast and I think that if you limit the treeman to a movement of 1 or 2 to be somewhat realistic then we would need special dice for it's movement. I would be game to play it but I'm not sure it would be a popular characterpreocupado.gif

I think the treemans movement could be one of his special abilities. Ex. a dice roll: 1-4 the treeman moves normal; 5-6 the treeman encounters same space he is in or something like that.

cheer

Old Master said:

Well, thanks Velhart and Mr. Brogger, it seems that we all agree that there should be more dragons, vampires and dark elf archers in Talismangran_risa.gif

So Velhart, you woulnd't like to play as a giant or a big bad devil?babeo.gifdemonio.gif of course a devil overlord and several devil  minions and giants should make an apperance in the adventure deckgran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif 

BTW I will look at your response on the dragon topichappy.gif

Cheer

Hahagran_risa.gif

well...i think that Giants and Devils must be enemies for the adventure deckdemonio.gif

Devil overlords are always welcomegran_risa.gif

I am also hoping for a Lamia enemy adventure cardgran_risa.gif

I am still waiting for the Cyclop adventure card and many others for the main boardgran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif

Mr. Brogger said:

Here is some characters from 3th. edition Talisman that we have not yet seen in 4th. edition gui%C3%B1o.gif

Could be awsome just selling the Hag, Jester etc. gran_risa.gif

Wampire is pretty munc like the Goul in 4th. edition

Kewl! Thanks for posting!

I had the 3rd. edition many years ago but can't remember the orc.

Does anyone know the 3rd. edition Orc abilities ?

And while we are at it also the Halfings abilities ?

Sprite Sprite Sprite sprite Sprite!

Please please please please!

I've never played 3rd ed, so I'd like to see characters from that.  Chaos Warrior would be cool. 

Mr. Brogger said:

Old Master said:

I think the treemans movement could be one of his special abilities. Ex. a dice roll: 1-4 the treeman moves normal; 5-6 the treeman encounters same space he is in or something like that.

cheer

What about adding the rules of a realm die to his abilitiesgui%C3%B1o.gifgran_risa.gif

He cannot move faster than 4 spaces, but mostly he will walk 1 to 2 spaces forwardpartido_risa.gif

crimhead said:

Sprite Sprite Sprite sprite Sprite!

Please please please please!

I've never played 3rd ed, so I'd like to see characters from that.  Chaos Warrior would be cool. 

There is no Sprite in third editionsad.gifsad.gif