Sign in to follow this  
FTS Gecko

Drunk. Hungry.

You might think that you are feeling drunk and hungry, but actually those are the first symptoms of the zombie plague...

I got my copy of "EotW: zombie apocalypse" today, and it shows! zombies! zombies everywhere!

Don't joke.  Just played Walking Dead season 2.

For reference. tonight's late night snack consisted of a couple of cheddar cheese, jalapeno and spring onion (scallion for my transatlantic friends), seasoned, toasted treats.

I swear, one of these days I'm going to end up burning the house down...

That sounds pretty **** impressive.  Pictures of home-cooked food should now be obligatory on this thread!

Sadly no pics available yet.

But here's a recipe of sweet and salt sauce i like to make for on pork and chicken.

3 tabelspoons of mayonaise (Becel dressing, if you don't have that, i guess kraft or some other brands)

2 tablespoons of soysauce (i used kikoman)

1 tablespoon of honey

a pinch of cayenne pepper

Stir well until it's smooth and it has a beige/ tan color.

* This is aproximate amounts, ok, i usually do this by feeling, adding more or less of one ingredient until it has the right taste. I'm usually not one to write down recepes so if it's not to your taste, feel free to experiment with it until you find the balance you like. (Also diffrent brands of mayo tend to have an effect aswell)

It goes real well with pork and various meats, if it has one drawback its that its not a very thick sauce.

Aaaaand now we have cooking in the off topic section. Great.

Edited by Robin Graves

Just don't feed it after midnight.

You know, not to derail a conversation about drunken hungriness, your forum avatar seems perfect for every discussion. The expression on his face is almost like, "I cannot believe I've walked into this".

...quesadilla?

Bacon

If only...

fixed:

chile+cheese+and+bacon+quesadillas.jpg

Edited by LordCole

Aahaaaa, a resurrected thread about food!

Today is the babyshower of our youngest (babyshowers come after the birth in Flanders)

So today's menu will be a lunch with of lasagna / mac-and-cheese, followed by a whole afternoon of champagne, cakes,

Chocolate -mousse, muffins, frangipanne, more chocolate, cookies, and more chocolate :D

Aahaaaa, a resurrected thread about food!

Today is the babyshower of our youngest (babyshowers come after the birth in Flanders)

So today's menu will be a lunch with of lasagna / mac-and-cheese, followed by a whole afternoon of champagne, cakes,

Chocolate -mousse, muffins, frangipanne, more chocolate, cookies, and more chocolate :D

I'm from limburg! can I come? :D

Just kidding, i got a gamenight to attend.

Congratulations to the new mama and papa!