Sign in to follow this  
Caadium

S&V Shipping?

I just got an email from miniature market that my S&V order shipped.

I've not checked around, is this an erroneous email, or are they coming much sooner than I'd expected?

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Someone needs to either tell me that miniature market is lying to me, or confirm I'm not crazy.

Work has ceased until then.

Ill try to figure out how to get a picture here to show a screenshot of my order.

I've got a screenshot of the order, with status clearly "shipped".

I'm struggling to get the forums to accept the link to Google drive tough.

If it's an error, I just want to know so I can move on to sad panda phase.

Guys I just called up MMCS and they said that it must of been a mistake notification because they are not expecting Wave Six until around February.

Sounds right to me too.

;)

February is what I've been expecting. I actually only placed the pre-order yesterday, which is why this was presented as a question.

On MM page, the order shows as shipped. 

I've got a message into them.

I've not heard back from MM, but I just got the UPS email telling me about the shipment from MM. 

Using the UPS tracking number it looks like MM processed the non-pre-order items (0.5 pounds for shipment). Hopefully, this doesn't mean that they will mess up the rest of my order.

Im pre ordering from my retailer at my local game store. So ill get my stuff when i get my stuff. Guess im going the Star Viper and Most wanted expansion route...bam about fifty bucks gone right there lol....good lord this hobby is killin my wallet...love this game too much tho

I absolutely hate pre-ordering.

UK herre,so stuff generally ships later than the US, but every time I've pre-ordered I've been let down so far.  I usually just buy when stuff says "in stock and ready to dispatch" on eBay stores.

What are the odds that this will be the one time things go South with that plan?

I recently preordered xcom from MM and they sent everything else int he order early by mistake. When I got ahold of them they told me they would send xcom when it comes in, still at free shipping since it was their mistake. Worked out well for me.

Miniature Market was literally bombarded during their Black Fri sale-athon...Between the onslaught of orders and pre-orders they became extremely overwhelmed...The entire crew needs a day off with pay for maintaining course and speed...