Sign in to follow this  
Moore84

Cry, Cry and Cry a little more!!

These forums are full of people who cry/whine about every little thing...broken ships, broken pilots, and now people are crying about the Subforums! Get over it people! FFG if you are looking at this post PLEASE add a B*!#hes/Gripes Subforums!

BTW FFG, Keep up the GREAT WORK! :)

Edited by Moore84

Came to a thread about crying in the forums.

Read a post crying about crying in the forums.

Wondered if the inherent hypocrisy of the post or the brutal lack of empathy will cause OP's head to explode first.

/ gets popcorn.

Lol lack of empathy? I didn't think the X-Wing forums were free counseling sessions

5a1338989372ac4ae03d51fb741e67aeb2e1e73f

About as productive as this thread will get.

Also this needs to be in the off topic subforum. For shame.

LOL! Be sure to look at your previous post in other threads and not post in the thread that speaks DIRECTLY to you...sad...

#PrimeSuspect

Edited by Moore84

I know. I wanted to see if you have the chutzpah to call me out. ;)

At least my posts attempt to create a narrative between posters rather than attempt to passively aggressive censor them.

lol more like troll the forums! Edited by Moore84

I guess I just dont see why anyone is upset.. if you want to see what's in it.. click it.. if you dont.. then you have the main forum to surf.. many of us have been wanting more subforums, they are going to keep the forum nice and tidy.

I also see where some people arent going to use them or go to them.. that won't make sense to me anytime soon. Personally... I think they are awesome and we needed it.. if nothing, just to shut people up about flooding the board with repain threads and list threads... there's too much gripping and not enough appreciation for what they have done for us.

Where's the gratitude for giving us something a majority of the board has been asking for.. people get what they want and still gripe about it.. I find this rather sad..

I think the reason you are seeing the grip now is because the people that liked the forum the way it was had no reason to speak up till now. Like I just saw Gadge's post asking for subforum ideas literally 30 minutes ago in the off topic sub. It was made a few days ago and I just saw it. That exemplifies the reason I have with so many different subs. It's too easy to miss vital posts.

Edited by All Shields Forward

I think the reason you are seeing the grip now is because the people that liked the forum the way it was had no reason to speak up till now. Like I just saw your post asking for subforum ideas literally 30 minutes ago in the off topic sub. You made that post a few days ago and I just saw it. That exemplifies the reason I have with so many different subs. It's too easy to miss vital posts.

Not sure if you mean me.. but I stay away from the OT fourm cause I find nothing useful there.. so I haven't been in it in days.. and I dont recall starting a thread like that.

As to your point of missing thing.. find the places you value and check them out.. I do.. I go to the repaint thread now, and the list thread sometimes.. rules questions... that's it mostly..

I guess.. I just think, now that we have these subforums.. they are here to stay.. why gripe about it.. use them or dont.. but all these threads about hating them.. useless.. pointless. They're here to stay... get over it and move on.. this pointless whining is useless space and really unnecessary. In my view...

I realized it was Gadge and changed but apparently after you read it. Sorry for the confusion!

I know they are most likely here to stay, but it is never pointless to state your opinion, in my opinion. :P

Also I didn't start any gripe thread, not sure why it is being attributed to me...

And for the record I made my points, gave an example and was done with it. The only reason we are still discussing it is because a thread was started obviously intended to make a jab at me. I don't care about the subs THAT much. :)

I won't be checking this thread again.

I dont mind opinions my friend, just the gripping.. I thought that was the thread you were meaning, but I hadn't even read it, I just bounced in to check out what was there and mark it read.. lol

This needs to be in the off topic sub forum! We got them for a reason! (And the reason is you!)

Did you address each of the other "Subforum" threads before this one? No? Then these aren't the droids you're looking for...MOVE ALONG..

Sooo...., this thread is not a triumphant display of the OP's fleet in an attempt to make us cry with jealousy because of his beautifull collection? :P

That..., would be cool!

I would like to call upon the haters of crying topics not to post crying topics about crying topics.

You are all lured to the Dark Side :angry:

Return to the light you must!

Smother these posts with analyses of new releases, thoughts about new waves/epic ships/aces packs. Go and post how this game makes you happy every time you play it because it is just so absolutely marvelous! :wub:

Do not fall for the lure of fear, anger, and hatred! Join the light side!

Grab a large slab of chocolate (Belgian of course) put a smile on your face, look at your miniatures, go to Voidstate's, or Fab's or any squadron-building page and

:D HAVE FUN :D

Edited by Cununculus

Need one more click to get to a sub forum my life is ruined!

#firstworldproblems

Seriously it means we won't lose an interesting thread because someone makes an ot thread, if the search function was a little smarter we could do without subforums but it's not.

It's one extra click unless your on dial up its not even a single second to get to the subforums you want.