Sign in to follow this  
Inkslinger

X-Wing ships in stock on B&N

As the header show, Barnes and Nobel has received a resupply of almost every ship. It's been tracked on reddit, but I didn't see it here, so figured I'd create an account to let everyone know. Happy flying.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/x-wing-expansion-pack?store=allproducts&keyword=x+wing+expansion+pack

i just ordered my first falcon, hopefully it will get here with little trouble.

WOOT! thank you OP!!!!

i was seriously thinking of ordering as many as they would let me and drop them all on eBay for 50.00, scooping up 23.00 in profit each time, but didn't feel like testing my karmic luck.

Thanks man!  You just helped me get the perfect birthday gift for my brother.  He's still and college and had no money to buy the firespray when they were still in stock.   It's his favorite ship.

UPDATE:  My little brother's fFirespray-31 arrived in perfect condition!  It works, people!

Edited by Droofus

Thank you ink, so very much, I am from Belfast n Ireland and I have found it near impossible to get either a falcon or firespray, so finally I got an order in with a couple of b-wing also becoming like hens teeth so with near $50 shipping still worth it , I am so over the moon, u have made me a happy happy person, thank you so much again :) have a great new year

So, it sounds like some of FFG's boats are being unloaded finally.

Unlikely.  The company probably pulled some stock from it's stores to use for the website.  It's something my company does often enough.

People don't typically think to pick up X-Wing at BN.  I've been to BN stores quite a few times to get a ship that was supposedly "Out of Stock" everywhere.  They always seem to have a bit of everything and are a bit dusty :P