Sign in to follow this  
dmday512

Skirmish Videos

I always enjoy watching matches for X-Wing and other games I play just to see how other people are playing.  Is anyone posting videos of skirmish matches anywhere?  I'd love to see some strategies others are using.

Team covenant has said they will be.

I hope they set the camera up closer to the game, it was too far away to even see anything happening in their last game they put up. Would be great if they can, it's more enjoyable and easier to learn stuff too.

Their campaign games were live streams so there is nothing that could be done about that.

Odds are they will use DSLR like they have for their other videos. That being said I plan on making a tut video for skirmish but want to understand the game a little more before doing that. I will also start posting skirmish games.

I want to get the website up like a few maneuvers before we post. so odds are others will beat me to it. Their will be articles,podcasts and Videos for IA just give it time. The game just came out.

Edited by Jonnyb815