Sign in to follow this  
MedicFett

What Scum are you buying?

Scyk Swarm:

Laetin A'shera — M3-A Interceptor 18 "Mangler" Cannon 4 Stealth Device 3 "Heavy Scyk" title  2    

Serissu — M3-A Interceptor 20 Flechette Cannon 2 Stealth Device 3 "Heavy Scyk" title  2    

Cartel Spacer — M3-A Interceptor 14 "Mangler" Cannon 4 Stealth Device 3 "Heavy Scyk" title 2    

Cartel Spacer — M3-A Interceptor 14 Ion Cannon 3 Stealth Device 3 "Heavy Scyk" title 2

Edited by MedicFett

Honestly, I think I'm looking most forward to the Starviper, partly because of my love for Shadows of the Empire, partly for my love for Interceptors (Autothrusters of course)

I've theorycrafted a few Scum lists, based on spoiled cards, but I haven't playtested any (I haven't had time to play in the last month or so)

Currently on pre-order:

2 Most Wanted

2 IG-2000

4 of every small ship

I am seriously considering 2 more IG-2000 for epic.......  I think that would be awesome.

Edited by Audio Weasel

I am currently looking at

1x Most Wanted

1x StarViper

2x M3-A Scyk Interceptor

to supplement my Rebel Fleet - I doubt I would fly S&V "seriously", they are more for casual plays at home and our X-Wing homebrew RPG :ph34r:

Im bouncing between either getting 2 most wanted expansions and 2 Star vipers

Or

2 IG-2000 and 2 Scyks just to start me off.

And maybe go ahead and pre order the Imperial Raider as well, Because Im not going to stop playing Imperials but I do want to take a break and have some bounty hunter and pirate fun for a change

Edited by Grave13

A Most Wanted pack, then I'll probably pick up a Scyk then a StarViper. I'm reserving judgement on the IG-2000 till we know more, but at this stage I may give it a pass. If so, I'd probably pick up a 2nd Syck and StarViper.

However, this may all be coming with a big restock, so this may be tempered with purchases of my first YT-1300 and Firespray, plus picking up a Int and B wing expansions (have aces, but not the base expansion).

swarm with these guys wont work me thinks.. a 20+ point ship gets 1-shoted it time to rethink. and it is possible with bad rolls.

anyway I got 2 of each coming. I think the 4 ig's in epic sounds cool even without knowing all the pilot abilities. I may have to get some epic going in the area.

Edited by drunkensith

I plan to start off with 1 Most Wanted, which will give me 2 Ys, 2 Zs, 1 Hawk, and 1 Firespray for a total of 6 (shared) Scum ships. I'll probably get a Starviper with that order as well. I'll probably wait on the rest of the ships - though I'm waiting for the IG-2000 preview to decide anything for certain. I still have to pick up a Firespray before wave 6 hits.

All.

Two of each to start, including most wanted. Then at least two more 2x M3-A Scyk Interceptors and decide if I want more of any other ships. I stick to a two ship minimum of everything except the Corvette and Falcon, after all there is only one Falcon.

I mostly play Imperial and I don't see that changing when S&V comes out (I look forward to laying down the law on these non-rebel scum), so I'll probably just do a minimal buy in at first.

1 Most Wanted

1 Star Viper (god I hope it comes with 2 auto-thrusters)

2 Scyk

1 IG-2000

I've kind of learned to buy fewer right off the bat since I know they will release aces packs (or other similar things) down the line and I don't need tons of extra copies of one ship.