Sign in to follow this  
Manchine

When does Scum and Villainy come out?

To my understanding, it's not so much the speed of the boat but how long it takes to get through customs which really throws things off.

X-Wing probably counts as a highly addictive substance.

I think what take so long is the Customs people are trying to figure how to snort a StarViper.

FFG shipments are really watched because they are one of the largest "plastic crack" dealers in the world.

To my understanding, it's not so much the speed of the boat but how long it takes to get through customs which really throws things off.

X-Wing probably counts as a highly addictive substance.

I think what take so long is the Customs people are trying to figure how to snort a StarViper.

FFG shipments are really watched because they are one of the largest "plastic crack" dealers in the world.

No no.  Clearly it's because of the "bombs, missiles, and torpeodos".  Can't be too careful, you know. 

At the top of the page is a link marked "Upcoming"

Click it, and on the center drop down, pick "Miniatures" then "Apply"

All the current X-Wing related releases are on there. Right now, the S&V product is just listed as "Q1 2015" so that means any time between January 1 and March 31, if all the hoops are jumped through correctly when the product makes it to the dock and clears customs. However, things happen.

At the risk of being borring, it's neither. Shipping and customs are both very reliable at speed of transport and processing. Sure containers get stuck. But you're talking a few days, not months. The delays will either be FFG or the factory. No other possibilities - Barring something crazy like the boat breaks in half and the container falls in the sea (that happened to one of my shipments last year).

It'll be here when it's here.  It's not like FFG has spent piles of money to intentionally hold up the product.

They've actually been accused of that. Someone was going on and on about how Wave 5 was sitting in the warehouses in MN at GenCon but they weren't going to release them for several more months yet.