Sign in to follow this  
PhantomFO

I may be done with Imperials

*points to the nearest battlefoam case*

I'm in need of the same upgrade unfortunately, I can't fit my epic ship into my case as it is, and the raider's finally convinced me to actually play epic with the huge ships (only got the transport for the X-wing pilots and have been avoiding the CR90 because it would just be for cards until then)

False, you lack the Imperial Raider and thus you lack a flagship for your fleet.

True, but I'm pretty sure that the Raider won't fit into the Plano, either.

Wave 6 should be out by then, so I might be able to move the Firespray in with the Other Scum once I start my Scum tray. Then again, if I pick up another Firespray and a couple Aggressors, I may still find myself short on space for that faction as well.

there are only two ways out of the imperial navy:

retirement or death

i let you take you pic...

Cake, please.

I used to get Battlefoam trays, but that just got too **** expensive.

The part that terrifies me about upgrading to a Battlefoam case is what happens when I inevitably outgrow the Battlefoam case. I think that's the part where I start having to ask myself some hard questions, especially since it will probably happen within a year.

Edited by PhantomFO

I get another Plano when this happens, I'm up to six but I will need something new for my CR 90. (Three of my cases are a different brand but the remain modular plastic storage buyable for cheep) .

Seriously though, what are you folks putting your CR90 and Decimators in, mine need a home.

I get another Plano when this happens, I'm up to six but I will need something new for my CR 90. (Three of my cases are a different brand but the remain modular plastic storage buyable for cheep) .

Seriously though, what are you folks putting your CR90 and Decimators in, mine need a home.

I picked up the Battlefoam tray for the epic ships from a local FLGS. It holds both the Transport and CR90, along with their various cards and plastic, though the slot where the CR90's ship token is supposed to fit is a little snug.

I mean, look at this. There's barely any room left. I think I can squeeze in one more TIE Fighter, and probably another Defender, but otherwise there's no more room in the docking bay.

i2fYQ1s.jpg

I suppose I need to start looking at case alternatives to the Plano...

I have a full Plano 1374 just for my Empire ships. 1 'tray' does equal being 'done with the Empire'.

I find your lack of collection disturbing. ;)

Cheers

This is the major hassle with playing X-wing. FFG keep producing more ships, that we ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE, but where do we put them?

I bought a simple case that could store up to 20 ships and the templates and other bits, and I thought that would be enough. I'm now scoping for case #3.

MIne go on my desk at work...when I play it tends to be after work...and games are never unplanned...so it makes sense plus they get to act as display pieces.

I mean, look at this. There's barely any room left. I think I can squeeze in one more TIE Fighter, and probably another Defender, but otherwise there's no more room in the docking bay.

i2fYQ1s.jpg

I suppose I need to start looking at case alternatives to the Plano...

I think you need more Imperials my friend. I see you only have mostly 1 of everything except for shuttles and TIEs (which you cannot field a TIE swarm either).

I find it best when I can no longer field more generics of one ship.

there are only two is only 1 ways out of the imperial navy:

retirement or death

There, I fixed that for you.

i knew there was something wrong with that post when i made it, but my internal optimist made me think there was a 401k and government pension involved....

anyway, im off to fly my first combat air patrol in my shiny new Tie/LN off of ord mandell.  ill talk to you guys tomorrow....(and is never heard from again)

False, you lack the Imperial Raider and thus you lack a flagship for your fleet.

True, but I'm pretty sure that the Raider won't fit into the Plano, either.

Wave 6 should be out by then, so I might be able to move the Firespray in with the Other Scum once I start my Scum tray. Then again, if I pick up another Firespray and a couple Aggressors, I may still find myself short on space for that faction as well.

there are only two ways out of the imperial navy:

retirement or death

Cake, please.

damnit, you found the third option. we loose more good pilots this way....

if vader ever finds eddie, im sure he'll have words with him.

and by words i mean death.

and i dont think vader will offer cake as a secret option

maybe chicken though...

damnit!!!!! i cant win...

Fun thread in an unexpected way, but a good way!

If your storage is the hangar bay of a Victory Class I Star Destroyer, either upgrade to Class II or ask For a bigger command ;-)

there are only two is only 1 ways out of the imperial navy:

retirement or death

There, I fixed that for you.

Even in Death your sacrifice will strengthen new pilots to continue the defense of Order and Stability in the Galaxy.

There is no way to leave the Imperial Navy....

Edited by Cununculus