Sign in to follow this  
Huhwhat

the scourge of X-wing

There has been something I've noticed, that I can no longer keep my mouth shut about, that plagues the x-wing community.

Babies.

Everyone is spreading their seed and creating young, helpless, demanding people of the future. When will you learn that this is in the way of your barrel rolls like that big asteroid.

You think you are Dash Rendarn but you child is the pit of sarlacc. BELIEVE!

No one escapes.

Children love to pretend they care, but like Anak in the only thing they care about is themselves and ice cream. Are you an ice cream jedi?

Yoda was.

Believe me. This is a problem. Don't leave the ones you've spawned, as they are you soon to be victorious opponents, but instead get that vasectomy, or get the lady on the bc.

Behold the power of children on x-wing, look at their works, and weep.

Wow. Just. Wow. Does this mean that OP got skunked by a guy who flew circles around him/her, while simultaneously juggling 3 kids under 5, and an angry wife who wanted the victor to quit the game and take care of the other 3 kids as well? Or, did he/she get spanked by a pregnant woman whose water broke at the beginning of the match, and and refused to quit until she annihilated the OP? This story has potential.

Edited by Sir Osis of Liver

Wow. Just. Wow. Does this mean that OP got skunked by a guy who flew circles around him/her, while simultaneously juggling 3 kids under 5, and an angry wife who wanted the victor to quit the game and take care of the other 3 kids as well? Or, did he/she get spanked by a pregnant woman whose water broke at the beginning of the match, and and refused to quit until she annihilated the OP? This story has potential.

"My contractions are only 9 minutes apart. He's flying a generic TIE Advanced, a couple of squints without PtL, and Howlie without ST. Let me stay and kick his a$$!"

Humm I'm kinda scared in the fact I think I understood most of that.

Pretty much what I got is X-wing is starting to be filled up with childish babies who only care about getting what they want out of the game and want to burn the rest of us by nurfing what the rest of us use so they can win.

I will say the community has become a bit more agressive of late. But I didnt think we've hit that level yet.

My spawn razes city blocks1 that defy him; devours worlds2 that intrigue him; shatters dreams with his rage3.

He is a tyrant king, cruel and kind in equal measure, willful, arrogant, magnanimous, merciless. He stares into the abyss of night, and forces it to blink.

When he reads your screed4, he will. Not. Be. Pleased.

1 - Cities of blocks, actually.

2 - Small ones.

3 - This one is actually pretty literal.

4 - "Dad, why are you making me read some forum post written when I was a baby? This is dumb."

There has been something I've noticed, that I can no longer keep my mouth shut about, that plagues the x-wing community.

Babies.

Everyone is spreading their seed and creating young, helpless, demanding people of the future. When will you learn that this is in the way of your barrel rolls like that big asteroid.

You think you are Dash Rendarn but you child is the pit of sarlacc. BELIEVE!

No one escapes.

Children love to pretend they care, but like Anak in the only thing they care about is themselves and ice cream. Are you an ice cream jedi?

Yoda was.

Believe me. This is a problem. Don't leave the ones you've spawned, as they are you soon to be victorious opponents, but instead get that vasectomy, or get the lady on the bc.

Behold the power of children on x-wing, look at their works, and weep.

what the hell are you on?

"My contractions are only 9 minutes apart. He's flying a generic TIE Advanced, a couple of squints without PtL, and Howlie without ST. Let me stay and kick his a$$!"

Funny story but I remember playing paintball (this was well before Star Wars X-wing) and another player showed up on the field telling us he just dropped off his wife at the hospital because she is going into labor. The common joke was "So how much Alimony do you have to pay next month?"

Hello X-Wing Forum Community,

The Off-Topic forum exists for the purpose of hosting threads such as this. In the future, please confine off-topic threads like this one to the Off-Topic forum. This thread has been moved.

Thanks, and keep playing,

FFG Forum Moderator

Alright I've narrowed it down to three possibilities

1. A rant about children destroying game pieces (which the little snotlings do with alarming regularity)

2. A complaint about losing players from the play group because they're having spawn

3. A plea to the x-wing community to practice safe sex, in which case I laud the OP on his social awareness

1. A rant about children destroying game pieces (which the little snotlings do with alarming regularity)

2. A complaint about losing players from the play group because they're having spawn

3. A plea to the x-wing community to practice safe sex, in which case I laud the OP on his social awareness

It's #2.

I'm going #3  :P

Been away on a holiday and now read this. Hilarious!

Of course the OP doesn't realise it is part of a masterplan of us parents to create an army of well trained X-wing players who will trounce his dreams of ever reaching any final, anywhere, in-the-world....

*low evil laughter*