Sign in to follow this  
TheRealStarkiller

How many M3-A Interceptors

Based on the 18 point PS 6 and 20 point PS 8, I'd guess that 6 is going to be the most that you'd probably end up fielding. If you want to upgrade them to Heavies and toss cannons on them you'll probably only be able to squeeze in 5. If you want a named M3-A in that squad it will probably drop you to 4. 

I don't imagine that M3-A swarms are going to be a thing. I'm guessing you'll see one or two added to lists with either Flechette or Ion Cannons to add a bit of control.

Not sure if it has any weight in the discussion, but at Worlds, when discussing the Scyck (among other things) they said they would never have a ship be less than 12 points. Rightly or wrongly, I took that to mean the PS1 will be 12. Though I could be wrong as the Scum already have a PS1 Z-95 at 12 points. Would be awesome if the Scycks were that cheap though.

Not sure if it has any weight in the discussion, but at Worlds, when discussing the Scyck (among other things) they said they would never have a ship be less than 12 points. Rightly or wrongly, I took that to mean the PS1 will be 12. Though I could be wrong as the Scum already have a PS1 Z-95 at 12 points. Would be awesome if the Scycks were that cheap though.

The PS 6 TIEs are 16 and the PS 6 Z-95 is 17. Based on that I expect the PS1 M3-A to come in at 14 points. 

As a general rule for ordering,

Ship plus upgrades 31-50 (2 ships)

Ship plus upgrades 20-30 (3 ships)

Ship plus upgrades 15-19 (4 ships)

Ship plus upgrades 10-14 (5 ships)

I do think though for upgrade cards 3 ships is a sweet spot.

I did buy 12 ties but I play epic so it made sense. ( Plus I got 4 starters for 80 on Clearance target so 4 more was not to crazy)

Edited by Cubanboy

I start out buying two of each of the small fighters.   I think have two Z-95s (from Most Wanted) and  two M3s is a good start to a scum set for filler.

Edited by AlexW