Sign in to follow this  
paladin72

What's Your Christmas Loot?

Warmachine Templates, 2 units of MoW Shocktroopers, Orsus Zoktavir, The Butcher of Khardov, Manhunter, 2 Juggernauts, Kommander Sorscha, 1 Destroyer, Khador tokens, MKII Rulebook and my $100 visa gift card will goto X-Wing(YT-2400 and whatever goodies strike me as must haves!)

Only star wars item I got was a Deathstar bluetooth speaker.. hehehe.. it's awesome, not very big, but will be a hoot with the app that has the deathstar firing sequence.. muahahahahaaaa

"Dantooine is too remote to make an effective demonstration."

Star wars Imperial assault.

He'll yeah! Snap! God bless her...:-)

(And just to make sure I pre-ordered one of everything scum & villainy and the raider oh and armada [not paid for those yet but it feels like they're almost here already!])

The Yamato 2199 series on Blu-ray. The original Captain Harlock series on DVD and Galaxy Express Eternal fantasy again dvd Plus a pair of old style west pants. And tomorrow we will be getting a joint present of PS4 and a few games. We tend to space out our gift giving with random presents between our anniversary at the end of October to Valentines day.

I put my gift card to good use and got a Decimator!  At a Barnes & Noble that had them listed in inventory but not on the floor and one associate told me "if it's not on the floor it's not in stock".  Fortunately *another* associate, a girl who I went to high school with, checked in the back and they had two Decimators: EXACTLY as the in-store computer said there would be.

Lesson being: if the store system says that there are Decimators or other X-Wing stuff, they WILL probably have them in stock.  Just keep badgering the staff and you'll get what you need ;)

Waiting upon S&V to drop, so thought I would start gathering my forces in advance of the inevitable run on currently in-stock ships, so got ...

S&V Most Wanted (Pre-order)

Y-wing

HWK-290

... which led me to finally start thinking about building a small rebel fleet due to now owning some rebels ships, so also got:

X-wing

Rebel Aces

GG FFG, GG ...  I don't know how you managed to do it, but you talked me in to climbing into bed with all the factions now! God help me if they release an Ewok fleet ... to be fair, though, the ships will probably consist of twigs and scrap cuttings from an old curtain, so I'll scratch build them myself.

It was a very Imperial Life Day for me.

Wifey got me fleece tie fighter pajama pants, and a star wars t-shirt with jus a tie fighter and my brother in law hooked me up with my decimator. Also some snazzy new Nike×Poler trainer endor sneakers. I only mention them because of endor being in the name. I think they are made from real ewok hide.

Edited by R2Tito

Another Tie Bomber, 2nd set of Imperial Aces and finally got myself a Gale Force 9 mat. A couple of T - shirts, stormtroopers mug and a new Kitchenaid stand mixer, cause I like to bake and my wife and kids enjoy the fruits of my labours.