Sign in to follow this  
Tallgeese

The Great UFS Breakast - Hampshire Regional

It is with deep regret that I must inform all of the demise of the Great UFS BBQ. llorando.gif

Do not fear though, for from the ashes arises The Great UFS Breakfast!!! 

I have had a chat with Heather and she is going to open the cafe at 9 O'Clock on the Sunday morning so we can all have a serious cooked breakfast before some serious card playing. For those of a more delicate nature there with be other options available. happy.gif

As there seems to be several people staying at mine ( and you are all more than welcome, just remember the sleeping bag) you have slightly less choice in this matter, I want a breakfast so everybody gets to walk down when I do. happy.gif

Tallgeese said:

As there seems to be several people staying at mine ( and you are all more than welcome, just remember the sleeping bag) you have slightly less choice in this matter, I want a breakfast so everybody gets to walk down when I do. happy.gif 

So... everyone who is at your house has no choice but to eat a fry up and/or veggy breakfast?

Oh noes! gran_risa.gif

Out of interest Steve, just how many people are staying at your house? As I don't quite know how many of us there are going to be, I don't want to impose too heavily... Call me later on tonight if you've got time and hopefully we can sort something out :)

Tallgeese said:

Veggy? V e g g y? Erm, what is this veggy that you speak of? gran_risa.gif

It was in anticipation that someone, somewhere, would object were I just to have said "fry up." Jim Freeman is a veggy, btw (though definitely the non-objecting kind).