Sign in to follow this  
mazz0

FFG Christmas presents

So who's bought and/or expecting to receive presents produced by FFG? I'm getting Imperial Assault fom my brother and mum, and my mother and I have got my brother a copy too! I've also got him a Stormtrooper dice bag, and there were several X-Wing toys in my wish list that I could be receiving!

We also wanted Zombie Apocalypse, but unfortunately it didn't reach the shops in time.

When my brother asked what sort of things I would like for christmas/birthday, i just pointed him the X-Wing section of one of the webstores. I figure that way there's options to fit a variety of budgets, and no matter what he picks I doubt I can have too many of them ;)

I bought my brother a VT-49 and the jerk got me (I peeked) Imperial Assault. Now I'm going to have to fight the temptation of buying stuff for that, while anticipating Armada, and the Scum releases (which I am buying fully into) next year.

Thanks bro!

I've just received a preorder for wave 6 (one of each) from my SO, and I gave a CR90 for my brother, so it's been a pretty FFG-filled Christmas for me =).

Superior Officer?

Scored a 2nd Outrider and a CR-90

But id give it all up if only that my oldest dog would feel better, im staying up all night to watch her

Oh, I hope she feels better!