Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkPilot

I need new.....

or different Heroes...

Okey i know this game just came out.

So this is not a rant, but i wondered how many of you felt the same way?!

I cant find the hero i want to play, they are not bad but none of em is really the hero i want.

And, no i dont wanna play Luke or Chewie or any other main character.

I just cant find my connection with the 6 heroes we got in the box...

None of em would make me "sad" (for lack of a better word) when i have to withdraw with him/her.

I hope we will get a campaign editior like we have for X-Wing and also a Hero creation set.

So, did anyone feel the same way about the heroes?

Not really.  I love Diala.  And Fenn is a beast.  Both of them are pretty cool.  If you're looking more for a roleplaying, backstory element, then I think you'll have to create one yourself.  

One of my padawans plays Gideon Argus, and after the first mission he said, "Wow, my guy is awesome!"

I think even a short story featuring the heroes would make it easier to connect with them. Maybe Fenn, Jyn, and Mak are sent to break a captured Gideon out of an Imperial holding facility, and while they're busting him out, they meet Diala and Gaarkhan who have also run afoul of the Empire, and they break them out and recruit them to the Rebellion.

Get on it, writers!

Edited by Leveton

I actually thought they did a great job mixing gender, races, and classes... as well as melee and non-melee.  I think the Bothan and Wookiee are particularly interesting to play.  If I were to have created my on character I'm sure it would look different, but for pregen characters I think they did a nice job.

That said, additional heroes in future releases would be a plus to me. 

Edited by El_Tonio

isnt their a back story to the characters in the campaign book?

Not that I could see.  If there is, it's hidden in the middle of the book, perhaps as part of their side missions.  I'm not digging into places I don't need to though, because I don't want to see missions ahead of time that I might play as the Rebels some day.