Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

The Emperor Crew

As much as I hope the Emperor has a powerful effect, I kind of hope that he's restricted to Epic or Huge only. Having Han Solo and Darth Vader in every minor skirmish is at least understandable from a cinematic movie standpoint, but the Emperor really never did anything remotely space dog-fighty in the movies. That's why he had Vader, after all.

If he has a great effect, suddenly every Decimator everywhere will be carrying Palpatine, Ysanne, and Vader around like it's some kind of sitcom.

Edited by Rithrin

If he has a great effect, suddenly every Devastator everywhere will be carrying Palpatine, Ysanne, and Vader around like it's some kind of sitcom.

Next week on; Two Darths, a Girl and a Raider. Vader's son makes a surprise visit during the construction of a secret project. Things get out of hand quickly and someone has to take a trip down a shaft. Hilarity ensues week nights at 9.

If he has a great effect, suddenly every Devastator everywhere will be carrying Palpatine, Ysanne, and Vader around like it's some kind of sitcom.

Next week on; Two Darths, a Girl and a Raider. Vader's son makes a surprise visit during the construction of a secret project. Things get out of hand quickly and someone has to take a trip down a shaft. Hilarity ensues week nights at 9.

ICECREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

LOL.. one of my fave old shows.. 2 guys a girl and a pizza place.. thanks for the memory trip.. lol

For everyone complaining about how Emperor Ralph Palpatine wouldn't be involved in a lowly skirmish - well keep in mind he cloned himself, so perhaps he has clones in many skirmishes, ensuring that the events unfold according to his grand plan.  Even when he loses a battle, it is a tactical loss designed to lure the rebels into a false sense of security, and draw out young Skywalker.  

For everyone complaining about how Emperor Ralph Palpatine wouldn't be involved in a lowly skirmish - well keep in mind he cloned himself, so perhaps he has clones in many skirmishes, ensuring that the events unfold according to his grand plan.  Even when he loses a battle, it is a tactical loss designed to lure the rebels into a false sense of security, and draw out young Skywalker.  

Raalph Palpatine dies in one game, Raaalph Palpatine leads another Imperial squad to victory, while Raaaalph Palpatine sits in a third player's storage boxes since he defected to Scum.

I hope he gives you power....more than lots.  you might even say:

If Vader crew is also equipped on this ship: Discard this card, you win the game. Your opponenet must /dance

I see that video and i hate george lucas just a little bit more, special edition changes should never of happened to that scene.

Yub Nub indeed little furry guys.

Guys? Ladies? Folks?

It's Sheev. Sheev Palpatine.

No wonder he went dark side. Had to ditch the name.

So Sheeev Palpatine dies in one match, Sheeeev Palpatine leads the empire to victory in another, and Sheeeeev Palpatine stays in a third player's storage since he defected to Scum.

Yeah, the clone extra vowel still works, and yes, the clone extra vowel is still stupid.