Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

The Emperor Crew

there were a lot of high profile rebels on the tantive,

Sure, but it's not like they had a lot of other options at first. The CR-90 was the biggest ship they had for a while.

Plus, having the Emperor on a Corvette that's designed to work in close quarters, when there's ISD's around?

Lore wise, it just doesn't make sense for him to be a crew on this ship. Not that it will stop people from using him if he's cool.

My guess for his ability will be some sort of mass focus or something. That's the best way to simulate the Battle Meditation he used.

I see no problem with 'the emperor' on a raider.   He arrives at the death star in a lambda shuttle so its a step up from that (equally vader has his own shuttle in the ot)

Personally i'd like to see the emperors ability to be more in line with his way to manipulate people and the way he conceals the fleet at endor.

So i'd have his ability as:

After deployment and before the first round you may reposition the starting positions of any or all of your ships.

In this way you could 'deploy' as normal, make your enemy spread out then 'redeploy' to deny a flank or completely screw up your opponents plan as his a wings are no longer in a great position.... they are now smack bang in front of your raider.

Narratively its going to be odd when he dies in 50 per cent of games he is in but that is the same for any special character.

Imperial equivalent of C-3P0.

All as I have forseen..

When you get attacked guess how many hits the enemy will roll. Recieve that many evade tokens.

More like Gredo or Vader if they were to follow character. The equivalent of C-3PO is in Ysanne Isard with the free evade.

Okay well nevermind the Emperor crew card.  When are THESE guys going to get in the game?

Inner_circle.jpg

lol

I was always confused as a kid when they made an action figure (very late) for 'imperial dignatory'  given that they are seen in the film for about three seconds!

And in the same release range i'd got the 'luke in stormtrooper disguise' i'd wanted since about 82 but not han in disguise.... but they did do a wierd mate of the emperor who was such a minor character he didnt even have a name!