Sign in to follow this  
KnightShift

STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL upgrade cards!

I really should watch the holiday special someday. Those pictures make it look as bad than it sounds.

Here let me save you some pain and suffering. You get to know everything that happens cut up in to nice size bites and coated with sarcastic sugar so it is slightly easier to swallow (only slightly though, oh and mature language).

You will never want to watch it after seeing this but know everything there is to know about it.

Edited by Marinealver

Is the holiday special canon? Lol

Because part of me thinks that would be pretty great if it is. That would be hilarious.

Well the prequels gave us Anakin Skywalker. I guess if the Holiday Special is canon then it'll be remembered as giving us Mannequin Skywalker.

Is the holiday special canon? Lol

Because part of me thinks that would be pretty great if it is. That would be hilarious.

Well the prequels gave us Anakin Skywalker. I guess if the Holiday Special is canon then it'll be remembered as giving us Mannequin Skywalker.

The Star Wars Holiday Special is WORSE than Jar Jar Binks.

3580810-9049500674-jar-.j.jpeg

I really should watch the holiday special someday. Those pictures make it look as bad than it sounds.

Here let me save you some pain and suffering. You get to know everything that happens cut up in to nice size bites and coated with sarcastic sugar so it is slightly easier to swallow (only slightly though, oh and mature language).

You will never want to watch it after seeing this but know everything there is to know about it.

It has now become my mission to find an actual copy of this just so I can have it to show how bad it could really be...

Perfect timing with this post! I just saw the Holiday Special in the theater yesterday!

B4DOjGwCUAAMMwS.jpg

B4DR8xCCQAAtV1E.jpgB4DR6luCcAAw4Cu.jpgB4EAYONIEAE8lAi.jpg

It was a lot of fun. 

One request though: I WANT A LUMPY CREW CARD! Lumpy is my hero!

Cap056.jpg

EDIT: 

Here's an article I wrote about my experience seeing it in the theater

Edited by RogueLieutenant

It has now become my mission to find an actual copy of this just so I can have it to show how bad it could really be...

DON'T DO IT, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO SUFFER!

Perfect timing with this post! I just saw the Holiday Special in the theater yesterday!

B4DOjGwCUAAMMwS.jpg

It was a lot of fun. 

Cap056.jpg

EDIT: 

Here's an article I wrote about my experience seeing it in the theater

Okay, I guess this has to be good for something, so here is the silver lining to the cloud of tornadoes.

B4DOjGwCUAAMMwS.jpg

It was a lot of fun.

Cap056.jpg

EDIT:

Here's an article I wrote about my experience seeing it in the theater.

Sitting through the entire special. You are a man among men. And also a good one for helping the kids with Toys For Tots :)

EDIT: I'm going to try to do a Lumpy card tonight ;)

Edited by KnightShift

B4DOjGwCUAAMMwS.jpg

It was a lot of fun.

Cap056.jpg

EDIT:

Here's an article I wrote about my experience seeing it in the theater.

Sitting through the entire special. You are a man among men. And also a good one for helping the kids with Toys For Tots :)

EDIT: I'm going to try to do a Lumpy card tonight ;)

Is it sad that I really wish I had been able to go to see it in a theater.  I have it on VHS so I know how bad it is too!!