Sign in to follow this  
Joe Boss Red Seven

REAL FORCE AWEAKENS TRAILER... YEAH!

What the heck is up with that...spherical astromech looking thing? That's a terrible droid design.
Looking forward to it though. With it was more trailery and less teasey. Either way, it's still Star Wars and I'm sure I'll love it

But lightsaber cross-guards? It was announced the bad guy would have them, but...why? That is completely illogical. Better get some...phrikin armguards. ;)

Edited by UnfairBanana

You know some of us have been working on playing our *****ing Beloved X-WING Game as planet-side battles.

:ph34r:

To see the Falcon and TIE's vrooming around like this, not to forget the wave ripping sexy X-Wings... well it just makes me love the house rules side of playing STAR WARS X-WING even more...

:D:wub:^_^

The X-Wings look awesome!

I sense an awakening in my wallet. Me wants them X-Wing MkII FFG!

Does anyone know if FFG will be able to bring out stuff from the new trilogy alongside the "Legends" ships we have.

I agree that a crossguard on a lightsaber is a very very bad idea beacause it's probably more dangerous to the wielder of the weapon than anyone else and it prevents him to do a lot of movements you might need to do in a fight. Well perhaps the guy with the saber is such a good fighter that he is the only one in the galaxy to have mastered it...

The X-Wings look awesome!

I sense an awakening in my wallet. Me wants them X-Wing MkII FFG!

Does anyone know if FFG will be able to bring out stuff from the new trilogy alongside the "Legends" ships we have.

I agree that a crossguard on a lightsaber is a very very bad idea beacause it's probably more dangerous to the wielder of the weapon than anyone else and it prevents him to do a lot of movements you might need to do in a fight. Well perhaps the guy with the saber is such a good fighter that he is the only one in the galaxy to have mastered it...

The shot of him in the woods confirms what I have been reading and seeing about the new Sith. He is a badass cyborg monster thing with metal like Vader, so yeah it would not hurt him... I should think. It also looks more like an evil exhaust effect than a pair of proper cutting blades.

0.jpg

That split wing design is pretty in its strangeness.

Is it bad I have watched that 5 times now.

Only five?  :P

And the crossguard . . . who cares, it looks FCKN AWESOME! Makes a helluva lot more sense than seismic charges, anyway.  :P  :D

And that shot of the stormtroopers . . . holy crap, holy crap, holy crap . . . SO MANY AWESOME!