Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

Auto Thrusters, Auto Thrusters, Auto Thrusters!!!

27 posts in this topic

I love it! Great idea!

Sadly I don't think I'm getting the starviper. Will anyone have extras they want to trade for? :(

I would help you out bud, but I am only buying three of these myself. This is a cool heavy duty support-hero type of ship, like TIE P's & D's and owning three are enough even in EPIC Games.

:)

Blail Blerg likes this

Yeah.  I have five interceptors... hahaha. I love them too, but I'm definitely not getting 3 starvioers.  my income is incredibly low (support the arts!!) lol.  

Yeah.  I have five interceptors... hahaha. I love them too, but I'm definitely not getting 3 starvioers.  my income is incredibly low (support the arts!!) lol.  

I have three, but more than one Starviper is not going to happen. I keep the spending within limits too, though I have a wishlist of future releases (mainly the ever-returning topic of an improved advanced :wub: ).

My mind is slowly bending towards buying a Starviper. I did like them in Forces of Corruption as well...

And the upgrade might improve my failings with the Interceptors... :unsure:

And they have the 1 and 2 turns and a funny-loop-thingy and with a shield upgrade it has 4 hull and 2 shields.

Or with a Hull Upgrade it becomes immune for Flechette Torpedoes. :)

I might forget I like B-wings :blink:

So...well...., I want to be patient and all...not spend on every new release...but....but...I do like this one.... :unsure:

SOLD! :D

Edited by Cununculus
Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

I have three, but more than one Starviper is not going to happen. I keep the spending within limits too, though I have a wishlist of future releases (mainly the ever-returning topic of an improved advanced :wub: ).

My mind is slowly bending towards buying a Starviper. I did like them in Forces of Corruption as well...

And the upgrade might improve my failings with the Interceptors... :unsure:

And they have the 1 and 2 turns and a funny-loop-thingy and with a shield upgrade it has 4 hull and 2 shields.

Or with a Hull Upgrade it becomes immune for Flechette Torpedoes. :)

I might forget I like B-wings :blink:

So...well...., I want to be patient and all...not spend on every new release...but....but...I do like this one.... :unsure:

SOLD! :D

Now just talk yourself right into buying three...

:lol:

Punning Pundit and Cununculus like this

Why is everyone buying multiple Star Vipers? Buy one of those and one Agressor and you end up with 3 Autothrusters. Isn't that plenty?

Doesn't appear in the spread image for the IG. But, you'll need 2IGs also.

Why is everyone buying multiple Star Vipers? Buy one of those and one Agressor and you end up with 3 Autothrusters. Isn't that plenty?

Doesn't appear in the spread image for the IG. But, you'll need 2IGs also.

Well shucks. That's an Autoblaster in the IG-2000 expansion pack. Color me embarrassed. Nevermind, then, please buy all the StarVipers you want.

Shaidown likes this