Sign in to follow this  
dizpatcher

Getting into Android: Netrunner

This game looks fascinating to me & definitely one that I want to try.  Trouble is I live in the middle of nowhere Wenatchee, WA.  There isn't a gaming store in the whole place. 

If there is anyone that lives nearby that would be interested in some gaming and teaching a newbie then I'm the guy.

Just so you know I'm serious - I've been playing LOTR LCG for about a year now. Fully invested in the game - meaning I own everything they have. 

If this game is half as good as it looks, I could do the same with this one.

Thanx

dizpatcher

Edited by dizpatcher

Well, definitely poke around on Stimhack, Boardgamegeek, r/Netrunner--those tend to have healthy online communities.

It's very easily played online via OCTGN, so you won't lack for chances to play in general. Seattle area has no shortage of store tournaments and will probably have a Regional tournament later in the year, if you're willing to drive to those kind of events.

If you want to buy into it for yourself and your nearby friends, I would recommend starting off with two core sets and see where that takes you. 

Welcome!

I would play you Im a noob also. Just started. I practice the rules online with OCTGN and play face to face with my buddy but I live in Chicago

However we could always play online

I have heard of, and looked at OCTGN but never used it.  But I'm willing.  Is there a way to communicate?  Text or voice?  I will get back to you soon. Work and the holiday has gotten in the way, plus I had a weekend of Firefly to handle. I'll have another look at OCTGN to familiarize myself with it.  

I state again.  I'm a newbie, and while I will need a lot of help, I''m not looking to get crushed. I had that back in the days of LOTR:TCG Online. "Sure, I'll help you" SLAM.

Don't mind losing - don't like the crushed part - unless of course I deserve it by poor play. 

I'll be back and in touch. 

THANX

Dizpatcher

Edited by dizpatcher