Captain Lackwit

STAR WARS: REBELS Discussion Thread!

8 minutes ago, demon3o5z said:

Like, Star Wars cheese, or regular cheese? Cus I have some thoughts on the popularity of cheddar.

Well, that does raise the interesting question of how much overlap of cheese there is between our galaxy and Star Wars's. Do they have something that is essentially cheddar, or goat cheese, but under a different name?

36 minutes ago, RIP Yoda said:

Do you guys think there's gonna be a rebels aspect to battlefront 2. (As in the show) how cool would it be if thrawn was in it!

I think somewhere down the line we might get a DLC with a copule of TCW or Rebels maps.

And I can absolutely see Ahsoka ending up in the game. She is hands down the most beloved non-movie character in the franchise.

But they also might hold some stuff for the third game. Battlefront: EA was OT-only, BF:EA2 will have OT, PT and ST, maybe BF:EA3 will have everything :P

Just now, RIP Yoda said:

BTW Ahsoka would be sooooo cool!

This guy gets it! Ahsoka's become one of my favorite characters and she got my girlfriend into Star Wars. 

Also, Cheddar or Pepperjack? Because I feel like perpperjack doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Just now, SabineKey said:

Well, that does raise the interesting question of how much overlap of cheese there is between our galaxy and Star Wars's. Do they have something that is essentially cheddar, or goat cheese, but under a different name?

Bluemilk cheese?  Would it be from Bantha or Nerf milk?

Just now, eMeM said:

I think somewhere down the line we might get a DLC with a copule of TCW or Rebels maps.

And I can absolutely see Ahsoka ending up in the game. She is hands down the most beloved non-movie character in the franchise.

But they also might hold some stuff for the third game. Battlefront: EA was OT-only, BF:EA2 will have OT, PT and ST, maybe BF:EA3 will have everything :P

Oh EA. No one knows how to milk an IP like you.

1 minute ago, Forresto said:

Yeah I was wondering. Also, with no thought put into it whatsoever, I'm sure Bantha cheese is awful, and Tawntawn milk is weirdly flavorful.

Just now, RIP Yoda said:

See that's what I don't want! A DLC! I have heaps of friends that have battlefront and heaps of them don't have the DLC. All I'm saying is it splits the community!

I don't mind DLC so long as it's not new maps. Cosmetic is fine, early unlocks is okay, special heroes might work as DLC (but that's a stretch), but it's new maps and modes that really splits people up. Speaking of which, Titanfall 2 does DLC well. Good model for DLC there.

3 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Well, according to Wookieepedia, Blue Milk comes from banthas. But with a name like "bluemilk cheese", I would be a little disappointed if it wasn't like our blue cheese. 

4 minutes ago, demon3o5z said:

Yeah I was wondering. Also, with no thought put into it whatsoever, I'm sure Bantha cheese is awful, and Tawntawn milk is weirdly flavorful.

It all depends on if Banthas are the cows of goats of Star Wars.

oh yeah the new content that comes with the DLC is great but i was talking about the price 75 au dollars! Australia is so  expensive and don't even get me started on the price of X-wing expansions.

Edited by RIP Yoda

Just now, SabineKey said:

Well, according to Wookieepedia, Blue Milk comes from banthas. But with a name like "bluemilk cheese", I would be a little disappointed if it wasn't like our blue cheese. 

It all depends on if Banthas are the cows of goats of Star Wars.

I was thinking Buffalo? 

4 minutes ago, RIP Yoda said:

See that's what I don't want! A DLC! I have heaps of friends that have battlefront and heaps of them don't have the DLC. All I'm saying is it splits the community!

It does come down to what is free DLC and what is paid. If new maps and games modes are free DLC, everything should be fine and there shouldn't be a split community. If those things are paid DLC, splits will happen. 

1 minute ago, SabineKey said:

It does come down to what is free DLC and what is paid. If new maps and games modes are free DLC, everything should be fine and there shouldn't be a split community. If those things are paid DLC, splits will happen. 

I hear yah

Just now, RIP Yoda said:

oh yeah the new content that comes with the DLC is great but i was talking about the price 75 au dollars! Australia is so **** expensive and don't even get me started on the price of X-wing expansions.

Another fair point. The cost of DLC on top of a game does rack up real quick.

I wanted noted, we could have further tangented to politics on this one, but I know that would have gone nowhere good. Praise my restraint.

1 minute ago, RIP Yoda said:

Wait a minute HAPPY MAY THE 4th !!!!!

I've still got a workday to go! Enjoy my friend. Pop in a movie. Some family and I are stopping by the LGS for some new destiny cards tomorrow and I'm gonna pick up my first Tie SF to celebrate.

1 minute ago, demon3o5z said:

I was thinking Buffalo? 

Ah, could be, could be. Haven't had any dairy products from buffalo, so not sure as to the taste.

2 minutes ago, RIP Yoda said:

Wait a minute HAPPY MAY THE 4th !!!!!

*bows* oh, oracle of the future! Please, bestow those of us stuck in the past a glimpse of the wonderous Star Wars announcements of this May the 4th!

Just now, demon3o5z said:

I've still got a workday to go! Enjoy my friend. Pop in a movie. Some family and I are stopping by the LGS for some new destiny cards tomorrow and I'm gonna pick up my first Tie SF to celebrate.

Wait so is may the 4th tomorrow for u cause mine is today

Just now, RIP Yoda said:

Sorry about the * things i honesty didn't do that

No worries. The forum auto blanks all the **** swears. I think it's good for the community overall.