Sign in to follow this  
M44C

Twin Cities, MN

Looking to revive this long running meta.

We used to have guys like Sir Robb, HoseJuan and others  that were very good players and fun to hang out with. Would like to build something like that again here in the Twin Cities.

I would be open to playing on Thursdays, at the Level Up, Mead Hall, FFG Game Center, the Soruce or anywhere in the metro people would like to play.

I live out in Hutchinson but am in town on Thursdays so can really only play then and sometimes on weekends.

I'm wondering if anything came of this. I know it's from last November, but I just saw it today.

I used to play AGoT LCG regularly at the old FFGEC, but had to stop due to schedule conflicts. I haven't kept up on the game or expansions at all, but it's still something that I'd l like to play again. 

Were you thinking of reviving the scene for 1st edition leading into 2nd, or waiting until 2nd comes out? 

I think the plan is to wait until we see 2nd edition, then work out which nights are best. 

I think for me, most of the time, Mondays and Thursdays are best. I can play anywhere in the metro, but FFGGC, Level Up and the Source are probably easiest. 

Looking to revive this long running meta.

We used to have guys like Sir Robb, HoseJuan and others  that were very good players and fun to hang out with. Would like to build something like that again here in the Twin Cities.

I would be open to playing on Thursdays, at the Level Up, Mead Hall, FFG Game Center, the Soruce or anywhere in the metro people would like to play.

I live out in Hutchinson but am in town on Thursdays so can really only play then and sometimes on weekends.

You clearly never hung out with us enough if you thought we were fun to hang out with.

I recruited 2 new players for 2.0. Thursdays at FFGEC work best for them as well.

If you haven't joined the Facebook group for AGOT MN search for A Game of Thrones LCG - Minnesota

See you all in a few months.

I recruited 2 new players for 2.0. Thursdays at FFGEC work best for them as well.

If you haven't joined the Facebook group for AGOT MN search for A Game of Thrones LCG - Minnesota

See you all in a few months.

That search doesn't pull up anything useful. Could you post a link to the Facebook group please?

Edit: Found it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/653552374711998/

It's a closed group, and I haven't been accepted as a member yet, so I can't speak to how active it is.

Edited by Bray

I see there are games going on during the week at the FFGEC. Used to play on Saturdays with a regular group. Weekdays still don't work with my schedule. Anyone play on Saturdays or willing to start? Finally received my core set and looking to try out some decks with the new cards.

Thanks!

I see there are games going on during the week at the FFGEC. Used to play on Saturdays with a regular group. Weekdays still don't work with my schedule. Anyone play on Saturdays or willing to start? Finally received my core set and looking to try out some decks with the new cards.

Thanks!

Yes. Tuesdays are bad for me. I can do some weekends.