Sign in to follow this  
GodlessMimicry

Is the boat landing? A positive Wave 5 thread for a change!

So I have just heard that one of the local shops over here has said that their Wave 5 ships will be in by the end of this week, early next week at the latest. I am wondering if anybody else has heard of a similar timeline from their LGS's or noticed one as such online, so we can finally answer the question, 'has the boat finally landed?'

That would be wonderful.  But I wonder where these people are getting their information.  Is there another source of info for approximate arrival times other than the Upcoming page?  If so, why aren't we seeing it? :(  According to that page, they are still on the boat.

Also, the Scum and Villainy ships will have to be on the boat by the end of next week to see a chance in butt of getting them Q4 2014!

Edited by Pygon

I believe there is a strike going on for dock workers who are unionized (I think) and it's caused some strife at ports.

But I could be wrong

When I first read your post I thought you said the Dock workers were Ionized then all I could think of was a bunch of Dock workers doing White 1 forward movements haha

Ironically you can't spell ‘Unionized’ without ‘Ionized’, which seems strangely appropriate in this situation.

Edited by Mace Windu

I believe there is a strike going on for dock workers who are unionized (I think) and it's caused some strife at ports.

But I could be wrong

When I first read your post I thought you said the Dock workers were Ionized then all I could think of was a bunch of Dock workers doing White 1 forward movements haha

Ironically you can't spell ‘Unionized’ without ‘Ionized’, which seems strangely appropriate in this situation.

Just to add to the irony, unionized seems to mean the exact opposite of unionized at times :P

(Union-ized and un-ionized respectively.)

On the down side, I'm going on holiday next week for two weeks, so I won't be around to accept deliveries.  :(

On the bright side, I'm going to America so maybe I can pick up a YT-2400 from Barnes & Noble while I'm there!  :)

I hope your avoiding tornado alley and Florida's storm season.

On the down side, I'm going on holiday next week for two weeks, so I won't be around to accept deliveries.  :(

On the bright side, I'm going to America so maybe I can pick up a YT-2400 from Barnes & Noble while I'm there!  :)

Yes and you can grab me some Decimator love

Nooooooo, I haven't saved up yet!

What's in Wave V?  Is it just the Deci and 2400?

Just?

Just as in just the two, please no more, not with Christmas and Imperial Assualt coming up! STOP TAKING MY MONEY FFG!

Just returned from my LGS, and Esdevium are estimating early December for UK release.

After delivery in America does the boat have to go through the Panama Canal and then head to you guys?

Mid December sheesh

Does it have to round the Cape?

Actually thats a good question.... do you guys get by boat or is there a train that connects China to Europe?