Sign in to follow this  
Ktan

I do have to admit, I like the little nod to X-Wing Alliance, FFG

Emon rigged some missiles from a previous mission to be jerry-rigged bombs in that FMV.

In the new S&V post, we find out Emon gets special rules when dropping bombs (can use any three template) and the Andrasta can carry up to three bombs.

Even if it was a complete coincidence, it's amusing in the context of the lore around Emon. (And IIRC X-Wing Alliance is pretty much the only Emon lore)

It's almost enough for me to deal with the fact the post shows Emon attacking X-Wings =3

Edited by Ktan

I always liked how that one spacetrooper throws his arms up as the other one goes flying by. you almost miss it when it cuts to the next scene. X-Wing Alliance had such good quality cutscenes. (well in 1999, those were top of the line)

So why is he S&V?

Of course that is like Saying Boba Fet was devoted to the Light Side of Justice, and Magus the Red is still a loyalist.

Pretty good CGI from it all.

Little odd him being S&V but gives a great excuse for releasing the YT-2000 Otana as S&V down the track too.

I always liked how that one spacetrooper throws his arms up as the other one goes flying by. you almost miss it when it cuts to the next scene. X-Wing Alliance had such good quality cutscenes. (well in 1999, those were top of the line)

I remember that!  I always thought the spacetrooper looked like a little lego dude the way he moved.

If I remember correctly, Emon was on his own quest for revenge while the other two Azzameen worked closer with the rebellion.  Doubtlessly he did a few questionnable things against botht he Imperial and Rebels while trying to reach his goal, which does fit him nicely with the scum.

Um... it's been a while since I played that game and now I want to play it again :P

It was either that or give the Rebels a Firespray, which thematically would not make much sense and also create a bit of overlap between the Imperial and Rebel sides.

It makes sense that Scum blurs the lines a little, but I for one would not like the idea of a Rebel Firespray.

Gameplay, it's as simple as that. I also wouldn't be surprised if we see the Otana released for Scum, OR see a YT-1300 conversion pack for Scum featuring the Sabra.

I have been considering different unique pilots for a Scum YT-1300 and/or a YT-2000:

Areon Azzamee

PS7

YT-1300 OR YT-2000

Choose an enemy ship at range 1-2, if they have a stress token, you may suffer a stress to deal 1 damage card to them.

Luca

PS5

YT-2000

When you receive a critical hit, you may choose to have it's effect resolve on a friendly ship at range 1, however you must still take the damage card as your own.

Trixster

PS3

YT-2000

When playing this ship, all green manoeuvres are now red and red manoeuvres are now green.

----

Trex

PS3

YT-1300

When a critical hit is dealt to the enemy, it must always be resolved before flipping the card facedown.

Langro Dis

PS5

YT-1300

You may perform red manoeuvres when stressed. Doing this does NOT increase the number of stress tokens you have.

Some of these have really out there abilities, I was going for the idea of how Scum tends to work, IE breaking the rules of the game just a tiny bit, but not enough to potentially (at a guess) break the balance of the game.