Sign in to follow this  
Babaganoosh

MOST WANTED PART 2

Oh, and we forget that there is no limit per phase!!! You can play a 4 Ion cannon list and just stress the crap out of Dace for crazy damage if needed.

Lol, that dude is gonna rock the casbah. Time to start list building a total control list.

Unfortunately it does say if you are not stressed so unless there's a way to clear his stress between shots, then unfortunately this is effectively a max of 1 time per round.

Oh man, yeah now i read it right (i tried reading it a few times, but i guess i was too excited and missed it anyway).

Also, the Lambda not having a back arc is not the Empire being shafted. The other points may have some merit to them but a ship not having your personal preferences in it isn't factional unbalance. I find it hard to fathom that they didn't try a rear arc Lambda in playtesting given the big gun on the back though, more likely they tried the idea and threw it out.

As for the other two, the TIE advanced is imminently on the fix list as stated by the designers and I doubt the TIE/sa won't be far behind.

I know I have my preferences and match accordingly. But two things we need to consider: 

1 - S & V has access to virtually all of the upgrades that have been released so far except the restrict faction type. 

2 - The issue of Lambda: I do not speak and write nothing if there were no such Anti Lasers Pursuit card.

You're aware it's not possible at this stage to give the Lambda a rear arc, yes?

k4-security-droid.png

Did anyone else notice they didn't spoil the K4 Security Droid card from the product spread image? Or did they do that elsewhere, and I missed it?

I think everyone missed it.

Thank you so much! Did you have to plug in the card to a URL, or was it linked somewhere? Because that guy is going to be gravy with both higher Scum HWK pilots!

Also, the Lambda not having a back arc is not the Empire being shafted. The other points may have some merit to them but a ship not having your personal preferences in it isn't factional unbalance. I find it hard to fathom that they didn't try a rear arc Lambda in playtesting given the big gun on the back though, more likely they tried the idea and threw it out.

As for the other two, the TIE advanced is imminently on the fix list as stated by the designers and I doubt the TIE/sa won't be far behind.

I know I have my preferences and match accordingly. But two things we need to consider: 

1 - S & V has access to virtually all of the upgrades that have been released so far except the restrict faction type. 

2 - The issue of Lambda: I do not speak and write nothing if there were no such Anti Lasers Pursuit card.

You're aware it's not possible at this stage to give the Lambda a rear arc, yes?

Maybe with some Love for Lambda? :D 

Space to implement the military version of her, and put more pilots and make existing pilots (Kagi, Jendon and Yorr) as crew versions. 

Within the reference materials exist plenty of space to do good things with the Lambda. I have the patience to wait. 

Just do not have confidence that the developers will do this. 

As I say and keep it as opinion about this game: 

Developers do not care about the Empire. And the great mass of players either. 

So it's inconceivable to you that when the designers designed the Lambda shuttle they consciously decided that it played better with a frontal arc? That it lacks it because it makes it a more fun ship to fly and so it could live in the glorious point bracket it inhabits at the moment rather than competing with the Firespray-31?

The Lambda is a military shuttle. And the reason they can't stick a rear arc on it is because rear arcs are on the baseplates which, for the existing Lambda pilots, are already released without it.

In my book, the Lambda is awesome as is.

Edited by TIE Pilot

No, because there is still value in having a low attack / low agility filler ship to expand the design space and meta.

And moving one letter down or 25 letters up doesn't do the trick? :(

I like the idea of a 2/1/x/x turretless ship. Right now there is none. (edit: that is costed appropriately.) The A-wing and Z-95 have different capabilities (dial/actions), and different agility.

There is a statistical "circle of life" with the different stat lines. Low attack ships want to fire at low agility ships. From there you can rationalize the 4-way circular balance between hi/low attack and defense. Just because you have a 2/1/x/x or a 2/3/x/x ship as filler, does not mean they serve the same purpose or fit into the meta the same.

Edited by MajorJuggler

So......I don't suppose there's a chance "Most Wanted" will be available by Christmas, is there?

It's listed as quarter 4 of this year, but it isn't on the boat yet, so odds are it won't be here in time. :/

Crud.

Has anyone noticed that the Outlaw Tech is limited?  I wonder if this hints at a large ship with two crew slots.

I think FFG is just trying to future-proof it. The Scum Y-Wing required them to create a whole new class of droid to ensure they couldn't use R2D2. Meanwhile, there's nothing to keep the Scum from using the Moldy Crow even though that really should be considered a Rebel-Only title.