Sign in to follow this  
Kaudia

HLC on FAQ

Ok. What other abilities that Etahn A'baht change them? Just curious.

Cards like Ethan A'baht can change HLC hits into crits. The only exception is it has to be before any dice modification from your opponent such as...

Sensor Jammer.

Because HLC happens "immediately", it occurs before the opponent modifies dice step.

So lets do a run up. If HLC scored a single critical that gets immediately modified to a hit. Sensor Jammer will modify it to a focus during the defender modifies attack dice step. In that case Ethan can't do anything in the attacker modifies attack dice step unless the ship attacking with HLC spends a focus token to return the focus to a hit, in which Ethan then can modify it into a critical hit. Hope that clears up any possible scenario.

Edited by Marinealver

Target Lock re-rolls.

Wow. Really? Makes sense, but my opponent will never agree. Lol
Show him this post if needed

Way it works is this

Roll hit, crit,focus, miss

Hlc changes crit to hit

Target lock reroll focus and blank.

Get crit crit

You already modified the hlc dice and reroll tth others

Final end result hit,hit,crit,crit

Edited by Krynn007

Don't forget that you can only reroll a dice once.  e.g. you can't Target Lock reroll a dice reroiled by predator.  I only mention it because I played it wrong, and a lot of new people play it wrong.

Don't forget that you can only reroll a dice once.  e.g. you can't Target Lock reroll a dice reroiled by predator.  I only mention it because I played it wrong, and a lot of new people play it wrong.

So Han with Predator if you reroll a dice with predator you cannot reroll it again with Han's ability.

So Han with Predator if you reroll a dice with predator you cannot reroll it again with Han's ability.

No because only 1 reroll per dice is allowed for each attack. Han allows you to reroll all the other dice except the one you reroll due to predator though.

If you use Han, you must reroll as many dice as possible. The only exceptions here would be any that have already been rerolled (due to Target Lock, etc), and the Predator rerolled die. 

Using Han, a target lock and Predator can get tricky, so be careful when figuring it all out. I tend to put any rerolled dice to one side so I know they can't be rerolled again.