MajorJuggler

Index of useful links

196 posts in this topic

Noticed your missing a few active podcasts.

Gold Squadron Podcast

Hella Squadron Drunk Dials

The Shuttle Tydirium

Got links?

Gold

http://goldsquadronpodcast.podomatic.com/entry/2016-04-07T20_33_49-07_00

https://www.facebook.com/groups/goldsquadronpodcast/

Hella

www.hellasquadron.com/

The Shuttle Tydirium (A podcast for the casual gamer)

http://shuttletydirium.podbean.com/

And fun side note... I've listened to every active podcast available... except 1 of the podcasts I just can't stand... (don't worry, it's not NOVA).

Edited by Danath
MajorJuggler likes this

I wonder if someone could add links to resources that outline alternative tournament structures, such as Furball and Escalation tournaments, etc. Maybe this could be added up "Custom Scenarios" or under it's own heading. Perhaps something like this already exists, but I have yet to see it. 

MajorJuggler likes this

Could we get a quick link to the regionals map that was created? I continue to have a hard time finding the locations and I'm sure others are in the same boat.

MajorJuggler likes this

Is there a custom card creation tool out there? I've been seeing alot of stuff for the CCL but have no skill in terms of photoshop and such.

Is there a custom card creation tool out there? I've been seeing alot of stuff for the CCL but have no skill in terms of photoshop and such.

The tool that most use is called Strange Eons, with the X-Wing plug-in.

There are links for it in the original post of this thread.

Edited by any2cards

On 11/4/2014 at 0:38 PM, MajorJuggler said:

Bump, and if anyone has any suggestions on other useful links, list them below!

I recently deduced the official pricing formula for ship stats (attack/agility/health) and made an analysis using said formula for all ships in my thread named DISCOVERED! Official formula for ship stat pricing.

It may fit nicely in your MathWing section, and I'm sure that you will find it very informative, especially since you like doing analysis.  It's also very useful for predicting the point costs of upcoming, hypothetical, and custom ships.  I will be updating it with every wave.

Edited by f0rbiddenc00kie

I've searched through a few of the podcasts, is there one that takes a new player from scratch and develops concepts and tips over time? I know I'm late to the party but a lot of them go straight into talking about lists and tournaments etc. 

Is there a table that shows the "foreign" name for each card, listed next to the english name?

Could be handy for both the upgrades and damage deck(s) - pilots not so necessary as points and PS are enough to match. 

(just had a quick skim over the pinned list and didn't spot anything)