MajorJuggler

Index of useful links

203 posts in this topic

First thing is that these forums really really need a better search engine. :/. Good list!

In a month I won't be able to even find this thread

1. Click "Most Viewed"
  2. Click on "2014 Regionals Results"
  3. Click on the link in my signature
stmack and oneway like this

Maybe a link to the repaint thread.. could be nice to have... it sometimes slips to page 3 or so.

Got a link to it?

Edit: never mind, found it.

Edited by MajorJuggler

There are many many more links that could be added, especially in the Strategy section. I will see about digging up some more later tonight. Pinwheel formation, etc.

Interested in an organized list of Mission Control scenarios? I'm working on putting one together, along with a guide to writing missions.

That would be great! When you are done I can link to your thread / post here. Just post here with a link so I catch it.

Does one of the links have all the upgrade cards and what is included with each ship?  I couldn't find and know that someone has this resource somewhere. 

This is a great list. I despise going through the Forum search engine.

Thanks! It just made the "Popular" tag!  :)  I'm sure we will continue to add more links to this thread too.

Here are some links I've saved that others may find useful:

afewmaneuvers.com has a Card List By Expansion thread, including images.

Hobby Before I Die! collects tons of repaints & conversions. [EDIT] Here's the Ultimate Hobby Showcase.

David Pontier (Piqsid) on boardgamegeek has put together some great maneuvering lessons.  I've only got Maneuvers 101 and Maneuvers 302 bookmarked--I haven't found a thread with an index, but I'd bet there is one somewhere.

Couple vs. Cardboard has some informative and entertaining vids.

bulldoguk's space station is just way freaking cool.

Great thread, Juggler -- thanks!

Edited by jme
MajorJuggler likes this

Okay, still haven't found an index for Piqsid's maneuvering article on bgg, but I did find a pdf containing them all HERE, and the link to it and a Word version HERE.  45 pages, and very useful info.

(These links should probably replace Maneuvers 101 & 302 in your initial post, sir.)

Texx and MajorJuggler like this

Okay, still haven't found an index for Piqsid's maneuvering article on bgg, but I did find a pdf containing them all HERE, and the link to it and a Word version HERE.  45 pages, and very useful info.

(These links should probably replace Maneuvers 101 & 302 in your initial post, sir.)

Thanks, updated!