Sign in to follow this  
Stormtrooper721

Desired expansions list...

Would love to see them release a Scum and Villainy expansion that is a new campaign set on Tatooine (sort of like a Labyrinth of Ruin expansion). Add some Gamorrean Guards, Tusken Raiders, Sandtroopers, Sycks, Weequays and 4 new heroes to choose from. Then they can release the lieutenant packs for Scum and Villainy like they did in Descent featuring a Rancor, Fett, Bib Fortuna, and Greedo.

When the game was first announced and we knew the Outrider was being made for X-wing me and my buds were sitting around drinking and I was like, "Hey, y'know if they make Dash Rendar, IG-88, Boba Fett, and a few other figures, we could honestly play a multi-game-platform campaign of Shadows of the Empire!" Group: "Hell yes!". So that's what I want. And look! We're getting IG-88 for the scrap yard mission, we got an AT-ST we can use in a couple places, we got E-webs for some spots, Probe droids for the canyon mission...It's happening!...Better head over to Mission Control and start working out the X-wing space battle stages!  ^_^

Edited by ForceSensitive

I need scout troopers sooooo bad.

Also Boba Fett.

Scoit troopera on speederbikes.

Also, an in scale AT-ST. :P

AT-ST is in scale :)

Imperial Scout Troopers on and off Speeder Bikes

Imperial Commandos

SandTroopers on and off Dewbacks

Imperial Tie pilots

Rebel Troopers as seen on Endor

Rebel pilots

Lots more aliens, Gamorrean Guards, Weequays, Hutts, droids of all types

All named characters, and random heros (I want to use them in Edge of the Empire)

Edited by QuestsofLegend

All the above mentioned.

and then

- Platt Okeefe

- Soontir Fel

Would be interesting to se a Imperial Hero pack, probably not going to happen.

Species:

- Nautolan

As much as I'd like speedbike (with no skywalker rebel scum on it) I don't think they are usable in this game.

The speed would be too high and their maneuverability to low for the scale of the map.

As much as I'd like speedbike (with no skywalker rebel scum on it) I don't think they are usable in this game.

The speed would be too high and their maneuverability to low for the scale of the map.

Similar could be said about the at-st. That it is too big and cumbersome for the game. The maps seem too small for it.

Speeder bikes would be the same size as the e-web base i'd wager. White die for defense, and a really high movement. There is a chance we will get more open area terrain.