Sign in to follow this  
Jon740

Question about Valar Morghulis

Hi,

I am wondering something about my deck and i was hoping the help of the community.

I use Valar Morghulis in my deck and i was thinking of combining the effect with the character Ser Mandon Moore. The kingsguard one, the text is " If you have more cards in shadows than each opponent, opponent's characters cannot be saved. ". If i do control more card in shadows and decide to do Valar Morghulis, will it be a Valar Morghulis "cannot be saved" ???

Please Help Me 

Yes, your opponents would not be able to save from Valar.

Since the plot kills all characters at the same time, your Mandon Moore will not die from Valar in time to allow your opponent to try to save their characters from the same plot.

I also have a question about this plot card. 

If I have a duplicate under my unique character and Valar Morghulis plot is played, does it kill "ALL" the characters even the duplicates? The duplicate is to save the unique card from being killed so do these two effects contradict or am I just reading too much into it?

Edited by jonherring87

The duplicate is there to save the character. If you choose to use it, the character would be saved from being killed by the plot just the same as it would be saved from being killed by anything else. If you do NOT choose to use it, the character dies and all the dupes go to the discard pile.