Sign in to follow this  
YwingAce

What new pilots/crew would you like to see in the game?

Grand Admiral Thrawn crew card.

I don't care what he does.

Edit: Obviously he would come with an Imperial huge ship, so there's an ulterior motive, in case I needed one.

Edit2: Which I don't

:D I forgot about Thrawn.

I would like to see the Terriks (at least Mirax), since there is the connection over the original design of the Moldy Crow (which was originally supposed to be the same design as the Pulsar Skate) we might see them as Scum HWKs (please!)

EDIT: an 8t88 crew card would cool as well (same for the canon Bounty Hunters from ESB)

Edited by 0rph3u5

I would like to see the Terriks (at least Mirax), since there is the connection over the original design of the Moldy Crow (which was originally supposed to be the same design as the Pulsar Skate) we might see them as Scum HWKs (please!)

The Pulsar Skate is a Baudo Star Yacht, not a Hwk-290.

I was grasping for a very tiny straw...

The Moldy Crow was suposed to be a Baudo Star Yacht, but it was changed during development of Dark Forces (reason I no longer recall)

Edited by 0rph3u5

I'll echo Mara Jade in a Z95. Its even got a good set up, since she was a spy anyway, she could easily be a scum pilot. Actually, couldn't her time with Karrde count anyway? I feel like the E-Wing is later in the timeline then that...

I'm not so sure about Emperor Palpatine as a crew member, honestly. The idea of him sitting in the backseat of a Phantom, cackling and throwing Force Lightning out the window at enemy fighters is--

Actually I'm totally okay with this.

Joking aside he should be huge ship only if they ever make Lord Wrinkles a crew member.

Boba Fett as Scum/Imperial Crew.

Chopper and Sabine as crew.

Starkiller as Crew. Blondie from TFU as a pilot with a unique ship.

Ace Azzameen and Emkay with a YT2000

Stormtroopers as Crew/teams to allow boarding of huge ships.

Oh, and I'll echo the more Y-wing pilots. I also think PS4 of all imperial ships that don't currently have one.

Edited by DariusAPB

Let's get some pilots from the movies in here!

ANH

John Brannon (Red 4)

Pops and Tiree (Y-wings with Dutch)

Theron Nett (Red 10)

ESB

Zev Senesca (Snowspeeder pilot, could see him in a Z-95)

Dak Ralter (Luke's Gunner)

ROTJ

Grizz Frix (She's gonna blow! X-Wing)

Ekelarc Yong (I'm hiiiiiiiiit! Y-Wing)

Lt. Telsij (There's--too many of them! Y-Wing)

Keir Santage (Woooooaaah!! !X-Wing)

Fluff wise...I'd much rather have these guys than Tarn Mison...whoever he's supposed to be...or some random pirates who don't belong together (yup....still hatin' on faction 3!)

*Some names may be spelled wrong.  

Blondie from TFU as a pilot with a unique ship.

Juno Eclipse (she is not great character, which is more the fault of TFU's story than anything else, but please be at least be respectful); she is known to have flown in Black Squadron (so TIE Fighter) and commanded a bombing raid (means TIE Bomber)

Blondie from TFU as a pilot with a unique ship.

Juno Eclipse (she is not great character, which is more the fault of TFU's story than anything else, but please be at least be respectful); she is known to have flown in Black Squadron (so TIE Fighter) and commanded a bombing raid (means TIE Bomber)

Yeah I had honestly forgotten her name, you knew who i meant though!

S&V, both pilot & crew options would be cool with these guys:

Bossk 

Dengar 

Zuckuss 

4 LOM 

Boushh 

Cad Bane 

Hondo Ohnaka 

Boba (crew)

Empire:
The Emperor (crew, Huge ship only)

Tarkin (crew, Huge ship only)

Thrawn (crew, Huge ship only)

Admiral Piett (crew)

Admiral Ozzel (crew)

General Veers (crew)

Rebel:

all the guys Cody Campbell listed.

Haha, I forgot about her.  I'd rather have Juno in a Lambda than the Rogue Shadow... I just don't see it filling a niche that the Firespray, Lambda, or Decimator don't already fill.  

I guess it's good to sell more models, but the Empire is all about conformity.  Also, I feel if she was in the Rogue Shadow, she'd...

{SPOILERS}

{SPOILERS}

{SPOILERS}

{SPOILERS}

...be more of a Rebel(!) ship than an Imperial one.  Let's get her back in her Ruthless (kinda looks like her, haha), career oriented days.

Edited by cody campbell

Pash Cracken as a PS9 A-Wing pilot and Kasan Moor, Dak Raltir and Zev Sceneza (sp?) as X-Wing pilots. I'd really like to see a complete list of the Rogue pilots. I'll also again echo that more Rebel Y-Wing pilots need to happen, along with more (unique)astromechs. For crew? Mon Mothma, Gial Ackbar, Crix Madeine, Sarkli, Tarkin, Palpatine... maybe Moff Kohl Seerdon. Thrawn Seems like a cool idea. K-3P0? R-3P0?