Sign in to follow this  
PenguinBonaparte

Crunch!

What your not going to write FFG and ask for a new one???  I thought that was standard operating procedure..lol   and come on now my cat Smudgeroo could do a better glue job...lol   seriously very carefully try to move them back into position or cut them with a sharp blade and reset them... Or fork out 14 bucks and get a new one.. oh wait didn't that advice start a flame war last time this topic came up..lol   ^_^

That's usually Howlrunner about 2 turns into most of my games. I was really lucky that a friend who could make it to GenCon got me a Decimator, so when I glue that wing back on later I'll take a picture. He can become the traveling gnome of Ties.

ok have to say this,   they seriously need to make a crew card for the traveling gnome.

What your not going to write FFG and ask for a new one???  I thought that was standard operating procedure..lol   and come on now my cat Smudgeroo could do a better glue job...lol   seriously very carefully try to move them back into position or cut them with a sharp blade and reset them... Or fork out 14 bucks and get a new one.. oh wait didn't that advice start a flame war last time this topic came up..lol   ^_^

People only  do that when their stuff is beyond repair. Don't take advantage of FFG's generosity.

People only  do that when their stuff is beyond repair. Don't take advantage of FFG's generosity.

Uh, I think he was being sarcastic...

You and the Derpfender guy need to play a Team Epic game together some day.

They should crunch some of their squints for the occasion

The dreaded 187th Derp Squadron. Several TIE fighters, some of which even have their wings on mostly straight, led by an extremely drunk Howlrunner and supported by a TIE Defender held together by rope and careful piloting. If any of them barrel roll, a wing flies off and causes a chain reaction that destroys half the formation and does 1 damage to the survivors.

I think I would come up with specific rules for the derp tie.

Derp Tie can't turn left.

Derp Tie always barrel-rolls after a bank.

Derp Tie always makes a specific sound when he evades. 

Derp TIE makes a specific sound when overlapping an asteroid - "BOOOOM!!!"

Of course in space it's more like - "      !!"

Edited by Parravon

I think I would come up with specific rules for the derp tie.

Derp Tie can't turn left.

Derp Tie always barrel-rolls after a bank.

Derp Tie always makes a specific sound when he evades.

Derp Tie always dies when overlapping an asteroid.

Did this really need to be said? We heard it all in the other thread. There's really no need to bring it up totally unprovoked, presumably to start a fight all over again.

This was just unnecessary.

You and the Derpfender guy need to play a Team Epic game together some day.

They should crunch some of their squints for the occasion

The dreaded 187th Derp Squadron. Several TIE fighters, some of which even have their wings on mostly straight, led by an extremely drunk Howlrunner and supported by a TIE Defender held together by rope and careful piloting. If any of them barrel roll, a wing flies off and causes a chain reaction that destroys half the formation and does 1 damage to the survivors.

With some help from the 41st Defendead elite legion.