Sign in to follow this  
RedMageStatscowski

Still in Destiny Island...

The starter boxes, each come with a different holo card, which are different, but the rest of the cards, are all basically the same thing.

Note: I'm pretty sure we already knew that, lol, but thanks for the notice anyways...

TheChampIsHere said:

The starter boxes, each come with a different holo card, which are different, but the rest of the cards, are all basically the same thing.

Note: I'm pretty sure we already knew that, lol, but thanks for the notice anyways...

Close...but not completely true.

Each deck comes with a different Rare.  Donald comes with Firaga, Ariel comes with Wonderland level 2, and for the life of me I can't remember what Rare the Goofy one comes with...hmmm....well darn....it has been a long time since I started though...

Roxas_Lawliet said:

each one has a different level sora too. Whight Knight is the other rare d00d :P

Bah!  That's right!  I knew that!  Thanks for the assist sir. ^_^

Knuckles Eki said:

Sounds good.  Which levels are Donald and Goofy?  Can you tell me?

Donald and Goofy are Level 1s, Ariel is the better choice in starter decks though, since Donald and Goofy are Common cards, while Ariel is a Rare.