Sign in to follow this  
KnightHammer

Customer Service - Thank you FFG

I would like to make a big thank you to FFG.

Recently I had a bag stolen at a tournament venue which had a box full of small card base pilot thingys (cant remember what they are called lol, toppers is it?), I contacted FFG explaining what had happened and a box came to the door this morning with replacements which I am so grateful for, just looking through them now.

The customer service of this company is probably the best ive come across

So THANK YOU FFG!!!

Edited by KnightHammer

Careful... allegedly its good customer service like that that will apparently make the models more expensive.

Some would say you're a parasite...

Only joking, i'm really pleased they sorted it out for you.   I cant fault FFGs customer service they are exceptionally good at looking after their playerbase.

Careful... allegedly its good customer service like that that will apparently make the models more expensive.

Some would say you're a parasite...

Only joking, i'm really pleased they sorted it out for you.   I cant fault FFGs customer service they are exceptionally good at looking after their playerbase.

For a bit more clarity, KnightHammer, Gadge is referring to a thread from last week(?) where someone else said they had asked FFG for a replacement miniature and things got bizarrely heated. Not about you at all!

Yep its a joke.

There have been one or two threads about missing or damaged parts where some people have got very militant and rude about it and wierdly claimed that replacing a few pieces of plastic or cardboard every now and then will see ship pack prices rocket :)

FFG has been amazing to me.  I lost (I have no idea how) a base for the Falcon and a dial to one of my Phantoms and FFG replaced them both.

Great Customer service like that is rare, and we all should thank them for being so good to us!  I have played other miniatures games where the response I got from the company was, 'so sorry, buy another one'

I read about the ruckuss from a week or so ago, that escalated fast lol.

FFG have been so good to me, and that's talking mildly, I really have not seen another company who has such good customer service as they have. Without them I would be sitting there with my ships and everything but the card base toppers.

Im sure some people abuse the system but for those that are in real need they are exceptional, I contacted them about a month ago and they said yes they would be happy to send them out to me but I would have to wait as some of them was out of stock atm and being printed - at least I had my large base one in a different place - , it took a while but now they are here I can play using them again and not hand written notes on the bases lol

Yep its a joke.

There have been one or two threads about missing or damaged parts where some people have got very militant and rude about it and wierdly claimed that replacing a few pieces of plastic or cardboard every now and then will see ship pack prices rocket :)

Sorry, got to disagree with you there - the guy asking for a replacement ship because he ran over it was out of order.