Sign in to follow this  
X Wing Nut

The Y Wing Double Tap

I'm so doing this

Y wing with Dead Man Switch, Genius & Seismic Charge

IF one hull point left or you know its all over next round of shooting move in drop bomb give everyone in range one damage destroy your self then give them more damage

FUN :D

Y-wing doesn't get illicit upgrades.

Moving on.

Sure it does, just not the Rebel Y's. See the nicely painted y-shaped ship in the pretty picture from today's news.

EDIT

Ok. Maybe I'll learn how to read before posting. Oops

Edited by Kwaad

Seeing as we haven't seen any of the Scum Y-Wing cards yet, it might be possible. I was a bit surprised to see the Illicit upgrade on their Z-95.

scum-wings do have the salvaged astromech slot. That could be an alternative to the illicit slot. Not every S&V ship needs that upgrade.

So far we've got the IG-2000, Z-95, and Firespray with Illicit slots, and the StarViper with a title that gains it. There might be something for the Y-Wing yet. There's a Y-Wing mod/title with a lot of text still unrevealed in the Most Wanted pack. Most likely a crew slot upgrade, but it might include Illicit as well. Might also include free jelly beans for all we know.  :lol:

Edit: Forgottenlore makes a good point. We're speculating on something that's not going to happen. Does confirm that the HWK gets an Illicit slot though.

Edited by Parravon