Sign in to follow this  
copperbell

Force & Destiny Podcast or Video Query

Has anyone seen or heard of this Beta being done as an actual play podcast or even a video review?

Just figure sooner or later someone will and maybe post about it here so the rest of us can find out how they dealt with this Beta in a game.

Worth a shot asking don't you think?

Anybody else?

Still listening to Tales of the Hydian Way, I really ought to not have football on at the same time as it doesn't seem to be sinking in!

Still wondering why they aren't using the narrative dice with the force powers, not a fan of the use the destiny points but I'm assuming that's just me misreading it.

Odd has anyone reviewed Force & Destiny on youtube like they did the other two Betas?

I know some shows like O66 make a point of not reviewing (beyond the occasional mention) material from Beta editions simply because in 6 months they are just going to have to review the product over again only with updates. Not to mention how (if the game had a lot of problems) it would kinda be unfair to pan something that could easily have every problem fixed by the time it goes gold.

Still wondering why they aren't using the narrative dice with the force powers, not a fan of the use the destiny points but I'm assuming that's just me misreading it.

Force powers don't use destiny points.  You roll force dice equal to your force rating and spend the results.

Anybody else?

Still listening to Tales of the Hydian Way, I really ought to not have football on at the same time as it doesn't seem to be sinking in!

Odd has anyone reviewed Force & Destiny on youtube like they did the other two Betas?

Not sure where you got the idea that force powers use destiny points for powering. That is not how they work at all. Destiny points are only used to convert dark pips to light pips.