Sign in to follow this  
BionTimeWorks

When will a new shipment of the y wing come out?

I've been waiting for the y wing for a while now and it still hasn't shown up as being available. I refuse to go to amazon and pay for it for nearly 30 dollars, but I have no idea how much longer I need to wait for FFG to get a new shipment. Any insight for how long it normally takes would be helpful.

Ummm k. I'll spell it out then and destroy the joke. The 'sticks' refers to a backwater or out of the way place that has infrequent visitors or travelers. Therefore in the example, the 'sticks' is the UK. So you get a '0' for parsing language and nuance. I mean honestly y'all claim to have invented the language.

And before any panties get further twisted, you know, some of these are jokes ;)

Edited by Futant420

I knew it was an attempt at a joke but it wasn't funny and was nonsensical.

Unless you were going for a jingoistic statement declaring america to be number one or something, and all other countries tobe inferior.

Alright. I didn't mean to inflame your sense of inferiority. You should get out and see an NFL game.

You have a great day!

Unless you were going for a jingoistic statement declaring america to be number one or something, and all other countries tobe inferior.

Alright. I didn't mean to inflame your sense of inferiority. You should get out and see an NFL game.

You have a great day!

We watch rugby over here and our guys don't strap on armour to play they are not scared to get hurt, its in fact expected you'll be shedding blood either theirs or yours t does not really matter.

You have a great day!

We watch rugby over here and our guys don't strap on armour to play they are not scared to get hurt, its in fact expected you'll be shedding blood either theirs or yours t does not really matter.

Mmmhmm.

Aside from the argument over the superiority of countries, Football without pads would be far worse than rugby. 4600 lbs of contact per tackle in football, compared to 1600 lbs in rugby.

Rugby doesn't require pads because it's much safer.

You have a great day!

Mmmhmm.

Aside from the argument over the superiority of countries, Football without pads would be far worse than rugby. 4600 lbs of contact per tackle in football, compared to 1600 lbs in rugby.

You and i must have played different versions at school, our teacher was keen on contact sports.

Of course you want pain hand a sixteen year old girl a hockey stick, no shins will survive.

You have a great day!

Mmmhmm.

You and i must have played different versions at school, our teacher was keen on contact sports.

Of course you want pain hand a sixteen year old girl a hockey stick, no shins will survive.

I'm from Canada, I know all about the wisdom of not giving hockey sticks out without careful consideration. Hard lesson learned.

I'm talking about the sports at the professional level. If rugby were as dangerous as football, they would require pads. It's nothing to do with one group of players being tougher, it's to do with the forces involved when you get hit, and the frequency of contact.

Edit- I should mention that without the pads on, I'm not sure which would be more dangerous really. Football has more injuries, but that might just be because of the size of the players at professional levels and that the padding allows for much bigger hits.

Edited by Darrett

You have a great day!

Mmmhmm.

I'm from Canada, I know all about the wisdom of not giving hockey sticks out without careful consideration. Hard lesson learned.

I'm talking about the sports at the professional level. If rugby were as dangerous as football, they would require pads. It's nothing to do with one group of players being tougher, it's to do with the forces involved when you get hit, and the frequency of contact.

At least you don't have to lock your doors at night though.