Sign in to follow this  
Swedge

Rebel aces issue to look out for...

received my Rebel aces packs today and while assembling the dials i almost put the "A" wing dial on the "B" wings backing. It wasn't an issue with any other packs as they all had the same ships and same dials in them.... and they are not labeled as to which dial goes with which...  i just compared them to my other "A"s and "B"s...   and if they are labeled maybe i just missed it???  

Guest Andy1909

You can check the code numbers shown on the dials, saves digging through for an A or B dial.

Good lord, the one with all the red maneuvers is the B, and the one with all the green is the A.

Yeah, I was assembling my dials last night. I had just snapped one together when it dawned on me that I should have looked. When I glanced at it (not being too familiar with either dial), I saw that I had the B-Wing face in my hand, and the dial that wasn't in my hand had a ton of green on it.

So, I didn't have to take it apart again.

Real men don't look at instructions you just stick things together and if there are parts left over then that's obviously how it's ment to be.

They always include extra screws and bolts, and I am pretty sure the instructions for how to start the grill said to use the paper as a firestarter

Real men don't look at instructions you just stick things together and if there are parts left over then that's obviously how it's ment to be.

Just like when you put this post together, you had a letter "a" left over. It was just me"a"nt to be.

Now where did I misplace the 'a' in "meant"...?

****, you beat me to it! :)