Sign in to follow this  
Joe Boss Red Seven

You guys buying now or later?

I can neither confirm nor deny that after the acquisition of multiple sets of Rebel Aces I will have enough ships to field a full squadron of both A-wings and B-wings for epic play...  ;)

You can neither confirm or deny that you bought 12 sets of Rebel Aces!!??

Dude.

You need an intervention more than EvilEd.

I have just one set on pre-order from my FLGS, from whom I'm expecting that phone call.

I'm still trying to catch up to Wave 4...  I only started this hobby a few months ago, so I can wait until they are below MSRP.  

I like to get a ship, then play with it a lot to determine if it is a "good" ship or not.  

I can neither confirm nor deny that after the acquisition of multiple sets of Rebel Aces I will have enough ships to field a full squadron of both A-wings and B-wings for epic play...  ;)

To be fair, if he already had the four Bs (and five As?) needed for 100 points, he would only need eight sets of Rebel Aces...

To be fair, if he already had the four Bs (and five As?) needed for 100 points, he would only need eight sets of Rebel Aces...

Ha ha, yeah. I got 4 B's and 6 A's when they came out. A half-squadron seemed like a nice round number, 5 was weird. So I pre-ordered 6 Rebel Aces, and added 2 B's to my wave 4 order, so now I'll have a full squadron of both.

Joe Boss would be proud!! Epic battles baby!

(See I'm not all about MathWing....)

My LGS gets them in tonight.  I've reserved one copy.  I'm buying now as I watched the last copy of Rebel Transport walk out of the store.  I'll have to order online to get mine now. 

I'll probably have to buy a regular blister B-wing to get the pilot there. 

My two packs of Rebel Aces (along with a bunch of Descent stuff) should be at the door right about the time I get home from work.

Do you think if I leave work a little early, maybe the UPS lady will swing by a little early too?

That would be the polite thing to do, after all...

They are in US stores right now?!? That's awesome! That means, in a week or 2 I'll be running to the nice guys behind the counter of my FLGS and slap them with 60 euro's in THE FACE!!!

But till then, I'll be here, enviously waiting untill THE FACE SLAPPING wil commence!

My supplier here in Australia received his shipment two days ago (wonderfully priced), and shipped my order today. :)  They should arrive at my place just after the weekend here.  Unfortunately they won't arrive in time for me to send them into action at my local games club on Saturday.  :(  On the bright side all my new foam and bags to suit all my ships will arrive at the same time. :)

Judging by FFG's lengthy resupply issues, if you don't buy while they're available, who knows when the next resupply of stock will come in? My advice is to buy while they've got them.

You've probably got a few months before that's a problem.