Sign in to follow this  
Salamanderjunior

Upgrades cards that are worse at the moment (currently up to wave 5)

I wouldn't make a list like this, it limits creativity.

I do not believe such a list limit creativity. 

Serves as a warning that some cards are not beady yet. And you end up spending a lot of points that could be better spent on other things. 

Ie, is not a prohibition not to use certain cards. Just a warning that has cards cost / benefit better.

It's going to largely depend on your play style. For example, I've had good success with Elusiveness on Echo, of all ships. On the other hand, C-3P0 is never going to take up a crew slot on any ship I run (I don't think he's worth the points for a on-a-turn), but he's quite popular with most of the other players on here.

Well there's the thing; play style only dictates what different people like, it doesn't have any bearing on what's actually good or not.

On an overall basis, I agree, but it does have rather an important bearing on what it good for you. For example, someone who is more focused on offensive builds would get better use out of Darth Vader (crew), than someone who likes support or defensive builds.