Kael

Species Master List?

I'm new to the FFG version of Star Wars. So I was curious if there was any kind of master list that showed which playable races had stats and in which books (between the 3 lines) did they appear in?

Aqualish (Ualaq) - Dangerous Covenants

All three of the Aqualish subspecies are found in Dangerous Covenants.

Ah yes. Must have been a copy paste error from my spreadsheet that I posted that list from. Thank you, HD.

Edited by kaosoe

All in all, there should be 14 more career splat books for the three games, and probably at least four more region books (?). Even with some repeated species, we'll be looking at around 50 more playable species... :blink:

This may be a dumb question (asked by a dumb person), but some of the repeat races, are there any differences given for them?  For example, Twi'Lek show up two places.  Are they exactly the same in both places?  Or have tweaks been made in the later version?

I can't say for certain about the Twi'lek because I haven't read the Force and Destiny beta book, but in other cases, yes, they are the same. Bothans have the same stats in Edge of the Empire and Gran in Far Horizons as they do in the Age of Rebellion core rulebook. The write-ups regarding their places/activities in the galaxy might differ slightly based on whether it's an EotE book or AoR book, but otherwise they're the same.

Edited by DeadBothanSpy

No problem. Also, even though it's not mentioned on the master list above, Bothans appear as playable species in both the Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion core rulebooks. Humans, Bothans, and Droids are all repeated in those two books.

Sorry I've been a bit slack on this.  I've had the details in the background of the system for a while I just didn't have the data in for player races so didn't produce a list previously.

http://swrpg.viluppo.net/character/species/?order_by=player_race

There's still no detail view worth talking about but it does provide the index information that you were looking for.  The other species in the list are some background data I use for Creatures elsewhere in the index.

I'd even suggest the Unofficial Species Menagerie found in the Compiled Resources List thread.

I think they did a fantastic job putting that together and I love seeing the differences, when a new book comes out, between what they had and what the new species brings.

The only thing missing is the Diplomat sourcebook announcement from earlier this week: Caamasi, Neimodian, and Gossam. We'll likely get the Smuggler sourcebook's species soon as well.

Ah yes. I forgot that's now officially announced. I'll update the list.

You have a typo above. Chadra-fan, Xexto, and Dressellian say they are from Stat on Target instead of Stay on Target.

Also, Bothan can be found in the AoR core rulebook as well as the Edge of the Empire core. I only point it out because you did mention both cores for droids and human.

Thanks and Thanks. I have a spreadsheet that has all official species and their stats (for personal use only). It has the abbreviations for the books they are in. I did a blanket Search+replace and must have misspelled "Stay on Target".