Sign in to follow this  
Herowannabe

Forget Rebel Aces, Wave 5, Scumm(TM) and Villainy- THIS is the announcement you've been waiting for!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=5052

Okay, so not really. I mean they're kind of cool, I might get one someday just for kicks, but I'm not ovewhelmed or anything. But I couldn't have titled this post as "Meh. Dice bags." or else the only ones who would have bothered reading it would be those guys wanting to attack someone for not being as excited as they are about the thing in question. And I'm tired of those guys (cue all the comments from people who DO like those guys).

Anyway, I noticed nobody else had commented on the release, so... Here you go. Star Wars Dice Bags. Go nuts.

Edited by Herowannabe

Meh.... I have dice bags... probably older than most of the people here.. lol

WHICH IS WHY YOU NEED THE NEW HOTNESS!

:lol:

Yeah... uhhh sorry Joe... but, nope.... they don't look too durable to me.. from the photos, they look flimsy.

Do these turn all of my red dice into crits and green dice into evades?

No, you're thinking of the dice bags they gave out at last year's regionals. Although I think mine is defective. I roll all eyeballs when I don't have a focus token handy, and I roll all blanks whenever I get shot at range 3, through a rock, with a stealth device.

Do these turn all of my red dice into crits and green dice into evades?

No, you're thinking of the dice bags they gave out at last year's regionals. Although I think mine is defective. I roll all eyeballs when I don't have a focus token handy, and I roll all blanks whenever I get shot at range 3, through a rock, with a stealth device.

I heard that they gave out the prototype Stormtrooper dice bag to one lucky attendee. Looks like you're the one who got it.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=5052

Okay, so not really. I mean they're kind of cool, I might get one someday just for kicks, but I'm not ovewhelmed or anything. But I couldn't have titled this post as "Meh. Dice bags." or else the only ones who would have bothered reading it would be those guys wanting to attack someone for not being as excited as they are about the thing in question. And I'm tired of those guys (cue all the comments from people who DO like those guys).

Anyway, I noticed nobody else had commented on the release, so... Here you go. Star Wars Dice Bags. Go nuts.

Before I even read anything I clicked the url. That gave me a good laugh.

Wait .. Rebel check .. Imp check .. S&V check .. Stormtrooper??? NEW FACTION SPOILER!!! :D

It's not a new faction, it's a ground game!!!

Haha. I would support a ground game. Nothing like the new FFG game. I'm talking X-Wing with AT-ATs and AT-STs.

I will make this promise right now, if we see AT-ATs. I will buy a stormtrooper dice bag.