Sign in to follow this  
GroggyGolem

OFF TOPIC: Star Wars gif party

I do not have a gif but this proves how tight Boba and I are.

meandboba.jpg

Dude... Boba Gutt let himself go after the films...

ROFL

Boba ate his way out of that sarlacc.

This was a Saturday night at the CON and this shot is taken right outside the hospitality suite(all the free drought beer you can drink... This has to be one of the single best Fett armours I have seen in person. It is a combination of ESB and RotJ.

Moments later we rounded the corner and had drinks with Deadpool, sadly camara was MIA.

Dude... Boba Gutt let himself go after the films...

ROFL

Boba ate his way out of that sarlacc.

This was a Saturday night at the CON and this shot is taken right outside the hospitality suite(all the free drought beer you can drink... This has to be one of the single best Fett armours I have seen in person. It is a combination of ESB and RotJ.

Moments later we rounded the corner and had drinks with Deadpool, sadly camara was MIA.

nXCPIDE.gif

Really, though, regardless of how big some one is, it makes you look like stupid for making fun of them for having fun with a hobby. Disregarding their look, if they are enjoying it so be it. People that play with plastic toys on a table shouldn't poke fun at other people's hobbies.

Edited by Hujoe Bigs

nXCPIDE.gif

Really, though, regardless of how big some one is, it makes you look like stupid for making fun of them for having fun with a hobby. Disregarding their look, if they are enjoying it so be it. People that play with plastic toys on a table shouldn't poke fun at other people's hobbies.

... I agree; However, you should also take note of mine own table tire.

tumblr_lruvzgbUwB1r3parto1_400.gif

It was a joke... lighten up ya pansy. Jeez people nowadays are so pussified.

Has nothing to do with it. Its a gif party, and you insulted a person not adding to the thread, which is for amusement of all. I am saying you shouldn't poke fun at others when your own hobbies can be made fun of just as easily. I am all for throwing out insults, but when the person can retaliate to them. I prefer fair game.

fWwo2OB.gif

It was a joke... lighten up ya pansy. Jeez people nowadays are so pussified.

Has nothing to do with it. Its a gif party, and you insulted a person not adding to the thread, which is for amusement of all. I am saying you shouldn't poke fun at others when your own hobbies can be made fun of just as easily. I am all for throwing out insults, but when the person can retaliate to them. I prefer fair game.

fWwo2OB.gif

Who brought the buzzkill to the party?

No, it isn't technically a gif, but I still laugh every time I see it. I even have a copy hanging on my office door to see if anyone notices something out of place (not many people do).

luke-leia-kiss-obi-e1408735228348.jpg

LandoFetgif.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8786-1381973334-18.

No, it isn't technically a gif, but I still laugh every time I see it. I even have a copy hanging on my office door to see if anyone notices something out of place (not many people do).

luke-leia-kiss-obi-e1408735228348.jpg

LandoFetgif.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8786-1381973334-18.

giphy.gif

Star_Wars_Funny_gif__0352.GIF