Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cubanboy

Breaking the 1k posting

58 posts in this topic

I know this is more self gratifying but I noticed that I am about to break the 1k post mark. I really hope that someone, somewhere got something useful out of what I have commented on more then just wave incoming.

Cheerio Friends fly Casual, and be excellent to each other.

I'm not sure you can like waffles too much, especially if served with a side of thick-cut bacon.

Well if your 5.7 and weigh 228 because you eat too much carbs like waffles then you would understand.

On the other hand my wives best girly friend eats 5 strips of bacon and 3 eggs a day. She weights about 110, so I think I might switch over to that soonish

Bipolar Potter likes this

Hey, I'm catching up you buddy! Nearly there myself.

You know something there are some great people on this forum, dads, moms, sisters and brothers, they make this a place to post and enjoy. Parravon your one of these people that make this forum great I have enjoyed to read what you have to say. Off the top of my head I have really enjoyed the posts of a few people here I am going to give props too,

therealstarkiller

kiloden

joe boss red seven.

baronfel

kelvan

godofcheese

mrfroggies

crabbok

Wonderwaagh

Ben Curry

Excellent work people. I personally look forward to growing a bit in the next 1k

I'm not going to post a follow-up question that needs to be answered, so that I won't encourage you to use your 1000th post on that.

Your ok post away (I can guess what your about to ask and no my wives bacon eatting friend is not single)

Edited by Cubanboy
Slugrage likes this

I'm not sure you can like waffles too much, especially if served with a side of thick-cut bacon.

Well if your 5.7 and weigh 228 because you eat too much carbs like waffles then you would understand.

On the other hand my wives best girly friend eats 5 strips of bacon and 3 eggs a day. She weights about 110, so I think I might switch over to that soonish

That's because bacon and eggs fills you up and keeps you satisfied for longer.

None of this pencil shavings stuff.

Ps. Fat doesn't make you fat, sugar makes you fat.

Oh and pre-congrats

EDIT - too late, post-congrats now

Edited by Stronghammer

You left Vorpal off the list..........

Please don't miss understand that it's not a matter of I left person abc off my list it's just that these are the names of the people I really think about when I put my phone down and do something throught out the day. (Example Froggie helped me with my first turny list, crab has some of the best explaining the game videos, Ben has an excellent podcast.)

oneway likes this

I know this is more self gratifying but I noticed that I am about to break the 1k post mark. I really hope that someone, somewhere got something useful out of what I have commented on more then just wave incoming.

Congrats, man.

Or, is it really? Is a 1000 posts something to be proud of? I've got mixed feelings about mine.

That said, I think it's great that you listed your top interlocutors.

Cubanboy likes this

Is it really hard to get to 1000 posts?

I'm not sure it is even if you manage to avoid posting completely irrelevant stuff like this here post.  Help people freely and consistently and a 1000 posts can come in no time.

Parravon and Cubanboy like this

I remember going to forums in the past... RPG forums... that gave you titles and pictures for hitting certain post counts.  That was the worst idea ever.  Give a bunch of grind-hungry RPG'ers a level up mechanic and you end up with a forum full of posts like

postcount +1  yay!

Well, FFG is letting you pick a custom title here once you get to 1000 posts so I'm not sure there's a big distinction.

A sometimes sad thing is that post count isn't always a reflection on quality of posts.  This is especially true when the count covers several different forums as a person could rack up a huge post count in on area but then be a complete novice in another yet appear very experienced.  If there is some kind of 'play by post' at work post counts through those can quickly go through the roof.

oneway and Cubanboy like this

Do you like waffles?

I prefer a bacon sandwich if I'm honest.

What about a bacon sandwich made with waffles instead of bread?

I actually did this just this morning, only with French Toast instead of the waffles.  I also fried the toast in the bacon grease, and then glued the whole thing together with butter and syrup.  It was incredible. 

I am now going in for quadruple bypass surgery. 

Edited by Jedhead
tiefanatic and Cubanboy like this