Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spaceman91

off topic: let's have some fun....

92 posts in this topic

I just wanted to see if we could have some fun and fill some time before we get some news.

So I have two nicknames: Bunky (shortened further to Bunk by my friends) this I got from my mum. She tries to call me B..tard and a monkey at the same time.

My other nickname is also my screen name: spaceman. This I got from an old gamertag on xbox. I had call myself astartes. I had tried to explain to a friend what it was. Long story short he got bored and referee to me as spaceman instead.

So.... Why do you call yourself what you do/ why is your nickname what it is? Go

Edited by Spaceman91

I took my name from a magic card of the "Sergovian Leviathan' way back in 3rd or 4th release. I liked the image on the card, it's what drew me to it, and I was looking for an online handle to use so I modified it to come up with the name. Its now over 20 years of me using it.

76.jpg

IronTau likes this

Mine is from the Star Wars novel Truce at Bakura.  The first Star Wars RPG name I ever chose was Jensen Bakura, and it's sort of become my go to character name.

I took my name from a magic card of the "Sergovian Leviathan' way back in 3rd or 4th release. I liked the image on the card, it's what drew me to it, and I was looking for an online handle to use so I modified it to come up with the name. Its now over 20 years of me using it.

76.jpg

not to mention it's a bitchin' flavour text to boot.
Edited by Bakura83

^- THAT was pretty funny ...

My nickname has a relatively unimaginative and boring story compared to all of yours.  I am, and have been, a professional poker player for many, many years.

I'm actually the true messiah but only for the homeless, when they die I take them to a clean alley with under floor heating and sturdy cardboard boxes with laminated outer layers for when it rains wine.

Are there dogs?  Hobos love dogs.

I happened to have been playing the fiery Embers Muaat in a game of FFGs Twilight Imperium the day I made this forum account 5 years ago, hence Cremate.

In hindsight probably not the best expression of my character, that, but it stuck. :huh:

My name is Joseph. The numbers and colors are two of my favorites, so Black Six is for my evil side and the Empire, Red Seven is for my good side and the Rebels.

:)

Do you giggle every time you are dealt those cards in poker?

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

I'm actually the true messiah but only for the homeless, when they die I take them to a clean alley with under floor heating and sturdy cardboard boxes with laminated outer layers for when it rains wine.

No sadly Disney has claimed all dog souls, they use them to power the computers at pixar.

No sadly Disney has claimed all dog souls, they use them to power the computers at pixar.

Dude..... Let it go

Why hasn't anyone made THAT movie?  

A group of plucky kids freeing the dog souls from an evil pixar computer.  I'd watch it.

Dude..... Let it go

I agree that songs awesome.

My name is Joseph. The numbers and colors are two of my favorites, so Black Six is for my evil side and the Empire, Red Seven is for my good side and the Rebels.

Nah... but I do smile.

:D

Nah... but I do smile.

I have a terrible poker face. Deal me an ace of spades and I'm gone

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

A good few years back a mate randomly asked me if my "heart problem was complicated". I totally missed the relevance, having not listened to Eminem, and having the surname Chaney. With his career skyrocketing quite a few workmates and friends gave me the "Slim" title. I had to create an Xbox live account to play Project Gotham on fhe original xbox and, as Mr C was taken, I went with "Slim Chaney"

I found over the years that a lot of people only "get it" after they've said it aloud.

I also use the clan tag (Real) in Call of Duty, just to hammer it home.

Edited by slim chaney

Nah... but I do smile.

I have a terrible poker face. Deal me an ace of spades and I'm gone

I just like that I know a little bit about what numbers mean. I am not good at math but I know icons and history well enough for it to be fun.

I like Y-wings, I like surviving in Y-wings, aces survive.

EDIT:Slightly OT, but Thrawn, I have the same personality type as Napoleon, which leads me to believe I have the same personality type as Thrawn.

Edited by YwingAce